Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only a thousand ish tickets LEFT for our first fifth round FA Cup match in 25 years

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
All the moaners were wrong we are going to sell allocation for this game and rightly so. Can't wait..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we do sell out, I wonder whether we would ask for any more?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bought 6 today about 12 o clock,guy said we had sold just over 3000......

:clap:Looks like they're selling quickly!

If we do sell out, I wonder whether we would ask for any more?

I dont think so. 4300 is basically the 15%, and considering the attractive price, I actually think that Stoke will virtually sell out the home end too. If you compare to Cardiff, who I am guessing, didn;t take many fans, there were still 15k+ Stoke

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
On a side topic, what's this white/blue/gold member mallarkey? I have an Albion membership number from buying tickets online, but I've never actually had any sort of card or anything through the post. Am I right to assume that I'd be categorised as a white member (and people who buy more tickets/ST holders etc are the other colours) or is this something unrelated to previous ticket purchases? Ta.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On a side topic, what's this white/blue/gold member mallarkey? I have an Albion membership number from buying tickets online, but I've never actually had any sort of card or anything through the post. Am I right to assume that I'd be categorised as a white member (and people who buy more tickets/ST holders etc are the other colours) or is this something unrelated to previous ticket purchases? Ta.

If you paid a tenner for your membership its WHITE, if you paid £30 its BLUE (all you get is an earlier priority and a twice-yearly DVD). If you have a season ticket = GOLD.

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
If you paid a tenner for your membership its WHITE, if you paid £30 its BLUE (all you get is an earlier priority and a twice-yearly DVD). If you have a season ticket = GOLD.

...and if you haven't paid anything (which I suspect you haven't fataddick) you won't be an 'Away Member' so can't buy match tickets for away games in advance.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.

Ah right, cool. As I've only ever bought tickets for home games, I guess I'm none of them things, and the membership number I have is just a random thing it allocates when you first buy a ticket online.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ah right, cool. As I've only ever bought tickets for home games, I guess I'm none of them things, and the membership number I have is just a random thing it allocates when you first buy a ticket online.

It will be POTG anyway so don't fret, just turn up on the day

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just bought two. Forgot to ask for the latest count!

I was number 9 in the queue and had to wait 45mins to get through though, so i reckon we're shifting a fair few!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is the reason why the phonelines reportedly take so long to be answered because every Benny that rings adds on a few seconds to the call by insisting on finding out how many tickets have been sold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here