Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only a thousand ish tickets LEFT for our first fifth round FA Cup match in 25 years

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
looks like 4300 will go now then which is class! Atmosphere could be amazing..a lot of people have commented on our atmosphere/choice of songs at the moment so this is a chance to sing til were voiceless against a decent,loud,passionate home support

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll be good, im not that bad anyway sheebs :laugh:

Nor were any of the lot I was with last time we went there but that didn't stop ridiculous abuse (a mate had the stripes on which is unreal as surely that would mean we're scarfers...) and a mate set on for utterly no reason. Well outnumbered too - cowardly yes very much so

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Nor were any of the lot I was with last time we went there but that didn't stop ridiculous abuse (a mate had the stripes on which is unreal as surely that would mean we're scarfers...) and a mate set on for utterly no reason. Well outnumbered too - cowardly yes very much so

I always were colours and has never stopped me from getting abuse from other fans. Some bloke at Ballmouth the other week wanted a fight but I walked away.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

To be a scarfer you need the replica top , scarf , bobble hat/baseball cap plus that odd look or have a twitch :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the reason why the phonelines reportedly take so long to be answered because every Benny that rings adds on a few seconds to the call by insisting on finding out how many tickets have been sold?

* and asking what's the cheapest way to get there on the train.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nice thread title edit! Lucky the thread starter is a mod, eh?!

I changed the thread title not EP, as I wanted people to realise tickets were going fast and they needed to get on it or miss out. Hope that's okay.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Website is refusing to recognise my password at the moment and attempts to get through on the phone this afternoon got me no further than no 8 in the queue :angry:
Still, I shall persist ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here