Only £35

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
For tickets for me and my son for FA cup 4th round v either arsenal or Swansea. That is not expensive :clap:

Part of the problem of the missing 8 million i think,ticket prices are going to have to increase by 50 % if we want to survive in this division

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Part of the problem of the missing 8 million i think,ticket prices are going to have to increase by 50 % if we want to survive in this division

Are you joking? Already Brighton one of championships highest gate prices, 50% il be pay £74 for my st seat..

Must be if north or south to be so cheap

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I paid £36 it's not that cheap, but I can't wait.

I want arsenal we may more of a chance over them :D

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
£7 for under 10's could be increased to £10 I recon but its pester power which increases merchandise revenue so kids are really important to the mix. Why have an under 10 and under 18 rate? Should be one price

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
I got charged for 2 adults when I got my tickets...cock up on the website methinks, have an adult and child seat.

Will be speaking to the club tomorrow.:angry:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are you joking? Already Brighton one of championships highest gate prices, 50% il be pay £74 for my st seat..

Must be if north or south to be so cheap

And we will lose 8 million pounds this season, the choice is increase ticket prices ,or sell players reduce the wage cap and drop a division or two make the choice

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's only certain areas that are clearly overpriced. Family stand / north / wsu wings aren't TOO bad imo (match by match not sts)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I got charged for 2 adults when I got my tickets...cock up on the website methinks, have an adult and child seat.

Will be speaking to the club tomorrow.:angry:

Nope, cock up on the user front.
After you've selected tickets, make sure the child ticket shows the correct age group, press 'update basket', then go to checkout.
I'm sure the club will sort it for you though.

D

Deleted member 18477

I think the north stand seats need increasing in price! Everyone that sits there says they're the best seats and best stand etc. lets double the north stand price as a starter :moo:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Did u forget your web fee of £2 ......wtf is a web fee

Purchased them at the club shop after the derby game, so no booking fee!! I also asked if I could pay with loaded money on my season ticket card in order to get the cashback discount. Apparently you can't do this.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Compared to WSL ( no concessions ) it is good value. I still feel that the club have to very careful in their pricing policy. There is a narrow dividing line between value for money and over priced. Those of us paying £600 for our ST,the best part of £40 for Cup games and over £30 for high profile friendlies in WSL are already right at the upper limit of value for money. Yes, thats our issue for choosing seats there but every fan has his financial tipping point. Most STH want to sit in their normal seats for Cup games and wherever that is, they hope for value for money.
I didn't do Newcastle. Moderate opposition ( already seen them last season )lunchtime, on TV, overpriced ( £39 ) That game was my tipping point. I am doing Swansea/Arsenal. More interesting proposition. Not on TV. 3pm k.o. Still a lot of money but comes into category of ' must see '

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports