Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 34,000

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Cant wait for my first Wembley trip to see the Seagulls!
You'll be waiting a long time sonny!!! Great viewing in the boozer after fulham today! Never mind, the derby will be back on in a few years, you'll be playing our reserve side in league 3 .......

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
You'll be waiting a long time sonny!!! Great viewing in the boozer after fulham today! Never mind, the derby will be back on in a few years, you'll be playing our reserve side in league 3 .......

You tit loyal what England or palarse let us remind ourselves how you abused England players this season Rooney, Milner etc

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
You tit loyal what England or palarse let us remind ourselves how you abused England players this season Rooney, Milner etc
What me personally you ****? Looking forward to seeing Rooney etc next season , bit like how your looking forward to seeing brentfords forward line ... By the way fair play to the 400 'fans' who returned tickets for the game today , knew what was coming ..

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
What me personally you ****? Looking forward to seeing Rooney etc next season , bit like how your looking forward to seeing brentfords forward line ... By the way fair play to the 400 'fans' who returned tickets for the game today , knew what was coming ..

Palarse don't have a England following never have least we don't throw coins and jeer England players, 400 tixs back it was 50 odd, apart from the odd one or two where's palarse in carshalton like sutton full of Chelsea go in any pub like fox& hounds,greyhound, Windsor, hope racehorse all non palarse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here