Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

online ticket site down already

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.
The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

:lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yup, had both of those. Patience and perseverance! The phone system finally started working, I think I was down to about No7 by the time the refresh finally kicked in on the online system.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
so so wank, whaen will the club learn that we need a decent ticketing system that doesnt crash when 7 or more people try to access it....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I logged on a 9:05 to try and bypass this. I rekon I got lucky because I got my purchase confirmation and then tried to check the purchase history only to see the dreaded high activity screen, if it did that on the payment screen I'd be well pissed off.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I got straight into the ticket website, ordered and paid for my two tickets to the saints game and already have a confirmation email.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This could be fun if there's no upgrade before Falmer opens :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here