Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

online ticket site down already

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
After spending TWENTY-FIVE minutes on the phone it finnally gets answered, only for some guy to say that Ive come through to the back office and he cant sell tickets!

He then said he can put me back in the que (at the wrong end no doubt) or leave them a message asking them to call me when they are free! (so when all the tickets have gone then!)

Ive spent the last 5 mins with just a ringing phone and I havent got a clue what the situation is!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
or leave them a message asking them to call me when they are free! ation is!

I've gone that road twice in the past and heard....nothing. Don't fall for that one if you want a ticket.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
a club official ( concierge) knocking on the door to take orders?

Some sort of gift-wrapping service seems in order for the ticket itself.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Started phoning at 9-27am, eventually got a reply at 9-46, (this after many many redials,) at position 14, it then waited 37 minutes to speak to a sales person, I was at position 2 for 11 minutes, the ticket purchase took about 5 mins. So look forward to seeing you other guys at Southampton.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Started phoning at 9-27am, eventually got a reply at 9-46, (this after many many redials,) at position 14, it then waited 37 minutes to speak to a sales person, I was at position 2 for 11 minutes, the ticket purchase took about 5 mins. So look forward to seeing you other guys at Southampton.

Thats what happened to me, except some guy in the back office picked up and Im now back in the que

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Oh good, while we're having a moan about the ticketing system, I'm trying to purchase woking tickets, now usually I'd just phone up but obviously this is out of the question, I don't have an hour and half plus to waste today, so instead I'm using the online system, I can get on, no issues, but the system doesn't accept my card, now it's easy to say it's my cards fault, but I used this card not 2 days ago over the phone and it worked fine, and theres plenty of cash in the account, but now it tells me I've selected the wrong card type, except I havn't, there is nothing wrong with the card but there online system wont accept it, while their phone system will.

Falmer will be fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here