Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6.3 average.
Just bought my ticket so currently 7.8.

Expect a Palace win tomorrow will bring me down to 5.9.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
10 at the moment, total high still after Leeds. We have had very little luck this season but with recent results elsewhere going our way and the fact that we did ride our luck a bit at Leeds (imo) I am beginning to feel it's our destiny to go up this season and that all our luck is gonna come in the playoffs. Same sort of feeling I got on our run to the FA cup final, after the Man City game. OK so I got that wrong but we should have and could have won the cup in the 1st game and we did get to Wembley against the odds.

Days like these haven't come around too often in Albion's history so I am going to enjoy every minute, even if I am VERY nervous about playing Palace somewhere along the line. As others have said though a win against them would give us serious bragging rights for a long time so we should really embrace the idea of playing them.

Last edited:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Right now about a 3. Once we know dates and opposition - especially if Palace win tomorrow night, then I'll be bricking it big time.

Around 7 at the moment, increasing once everything is certain regarding who we are playing, and when, in the Semis - unless we get a home leg on the Sunday I am unlikely to be able to attend. If we get to the final this will escalate, even more so if I can go and take the younger Pottings with me as I have promised them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest, only about a THREE at the moment, which is odd, but I can feel a NINE bubbling up inside me, which will be ready to explode this time next week.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Its more relief than excitement at the moment... in fact I am expecting to bypass excitement altogether, and go straight to extreme apprehension..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
5 as I enjoy the Championship, so thinking 'que sera sera'. But once the playoffs start I'm sure the excitement will rise especially if we do get to Wembley as I want to win.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10. Even though I'll miss any AMEX penalty shoot out if it comes to it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm totally useless.

I swing between thinking we'll be in the premiership to seeing us lose 6-0 on aggregate against Palace and not win a game next season due to the shock of it all.

10! No 20! No 2. Oh I don't know.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Probably about a 5, but that's only because I'm probably not going to be able to get to any of the (hopefully 3) playoff games. I'm sure I'll be able to watch them from elsewhere though, and I'll be at an absolute minimum of 9 by then.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I’ve already had two heart attacks since Saturday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I seriously cannot control my excitement, i have lows of about 3-4 when for some reason I forget what postion we are in and could find ourselfs in, the when I do remember and start thinking about it, It gets out of control.

Can't wait for Saturday going to be a nice old party for the fans, but then I'm dreading the semi's seriously two gut wrenching games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here