Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

omg black cats 1 - red devils 0

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rafael a tad fortunate to still be on the pitch. That wasn't a second yellow in my book but I've seen them given.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
MU have basically bossed this game, but seem to have acquired an amazing ability to self destruct at will. Its making it a cracking game to watch.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a pathetic penalty to give away & a stupid challenge all the same, Cleverly has had a nightmare tonight

Well done the lino. It was just inside and he definitely caught him.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
What a pathetic penalty to give away & a stupid challenge all the same, Cleverly has had a nightmare tonight

Absolutely terrible player, I've never seen him offer anything in any of the games I have seen him play. Would never have played for England if he was not at United.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I cannot understand how he can be seen as an England player. He is a liability with a really bad attitude. Gobshite and behaves way above his ability.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think Giggs should go into refereeing when he retires as he always seems to know more than the officials.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Agreed with everyone that's said the same! Overrated cock womble is cleverly, Janaz whatever his name is, is a proper talent, if only England had some real talent like that. (Although, according to paper talk he'd prefer to play for England...)

Also, United are utter toilet but I can see them getting a draw here..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The United fans heaping the pressure on Moyes, by singing David Moyes Red and White Army repeatedly....

Playing like bloody Dad's Army more like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here