[Albion] Olympique de Marseille vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
This is a great learning experience for all.

ALSO - Factor in the fact that we have just about as tough as group as we could have got, the lads are doing well. We could have had an easier group but I'm enjoying the ride so far. We'll done lads.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Great second half and we could have won with a bit of good fortune and calmness in front of goal. Well done the Albion support out there - safe journey home.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great character to pull that back. Ajax at home is a must win now.
The group is still there to top - and avoid an extra home and away play off… At one point tonight it felt like 3rd would be an achievement…

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Must be watching a different game, he’s been the only one who looks like creating anything, Dahoud frustrates me… reminds me of Propper, I see a good player and good flashes but I’m not sure exactly what type of player he is
In fairness when I wrote that, Gross had been shocking in the first 30 minutes, was all over the place which is understandable as he was obviously rushed back. Got better and better as the game went on though.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I think we'll be a better team in the return legs!! Bring them on!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Time for De Zerbi to earn his salt.
white-large-full-pallet.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Lamptey was incredible tonight. One of his stand out performances of his 3 years with us.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports