[Albion] Olympique de Marseille vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
don't cry mate. I obviously have a little more faith than you... plus it's 14-1 for a reason... it's a punt

plus yes we have been dog sh1t and yet still could have gone in 2-2
I was over the top, but that was because of how disappointed and annoyed I am of the team.

We still have a chance, yes, but we must change something please.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This is where Baleba becomes a new cult hero, comes on, sets up two goals and WBG gets the winner. Or, anyone else scores goals.....own, wonder or other!
He certainly wouldn't be any worse

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This game, away to Marseille, is arguably the toughest group game we have. Some people need to look at the bigger picture here. Even if we were on form this would be very tough.
They have not won in 5 games, defensively are terrible, 12th in a poor league. This is an awful result

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Who are these imposters playing as Dunk and Gross.

Not the same players we had before the last international break.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looks even worse from that angle, what a selfish twat.
Yet some will tell us he’d have been offside if he squared it :lolol: it’s simply indefensible from Welbeck 2-0 down just before half time and he chooses the selfish option rather than the guaranteed goal.

I

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
Most of our team have never played in an atmosphere anything like this. It's a big step up from the quiet conversation of the Amex. This first campaign was always going to be tough. I don't think the press ramping up our chances helped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports