[Albion] Olympique de Marseille vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Wtf is wrong with Dunk - he has given the ball away time and time again when passing out … get your head out of your England ar&se Dunky and focus!
Dunks best this season was for England. He's been a big concern.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Are we overtraining or something. We look off the pace again - getting beaten to the ball, or knocked off the ball so often.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
I can’t Fu**ing believe anyone even blaming steele for anything, the midfield and defence has been ridiculously poor. Stop taking the easy option and blame the keeper just to keep yourselves from blaming players like dunk who can’t do anything wrong.
It’s ridiculous isn’t it. Every single outfield player has been utter gash. The defence look like they’ve never even met each other before.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Oh dear... Poor Kaoru was quickly surrounded by 5 white shirts in that run through the centre.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I can’t Fu**ing believe anyone even blaming steele for anything, the midfield and defence has been ridiculously poor. Stop taking the easy option and blame the keeper just to keep yourselves from blaming players like dunk who can’t do anything wrong.
Dunk did make a mistake but a normal PL quality keeper saves that

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I thought there couldn’t be worst referees than the Premier League ones but the Europa League has taken it to another level.
TBF we are playing like it's a pre season friendly.
Losing every tackle and passing is nowhere good enough.
Painful to watch and do sorry for the fans who made the trip. They deserve more effort than this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports