Olympic Ticket Watch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So has anyone received the email telling them they successfully got second chance tickets yet?

Not yet. Mind you I didn't get an email confirmation when I submitted even though my account says that it's been submitted.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Of my original application for four tickets in the First Round (2x Athletics different days, 1x shooting, 1 x cross country of 3 day evening), I got one evening ticket for the Athletics. 7th August, there are a couple of finals, including mens 1,500m, for £150. I'm really happy with that, as out of anything I really wanted to go to the main stadium.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Sorry Black & White Seagull but Mrs SNG and myself have received confirmation on both our applications that we have 2 Handball sessions and 1 Athletics session, got all we applied for second time round!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just got my email. Got expensive athletics evening and cheap womens semi final tickets.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Couldn't get tickets for the hockey but got tickets for the men's QF footie at Cardiff for myself and my two sons. Quite pleased with that.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
for those of you who have been successful, does your account on the ticketing website now show as those tickets being confirmed? I applied on behalf of my mum, and any e-mail would have been sent to her work address so isn't accessible until she goes into work tomorrow. Just wondering if the accounts have been updated yet?

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
for those of you who have been successful, does your account on the ticketing website now show as those tickets being confirmed? I applied on behalf of my mum, and any e-mail would have been sent to her work address so isn't accessible until she goes into work tomorrow. Just wondering if the accounts have been updated yet?

No it's not showing on my website account only know because of email which came about 10.30 am this morning.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Just got the email through. Didn't get the tickets. Really f*cked off - didn't even have any problems processing the application or accessing the site. Gutted. :nono:

Likewise. :down:

Same here :(. Application submitted at 6.02 ffs.

Total bunch of arse, same here.. None in first application, so early doors in next round for the semi at Wembley; even got the email saying app received, but now another email saying tough titties.. 'sake.. :(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wife did better than me. So we now in total have:

Two morning athletic sessions x4
One evening athletic session x4
One synchronised swimming x4
One womans semi final x4

Last edited:

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Email today confirming my single application for second time around tickets was successful.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For FUCKS SAKE. On an computer from my holiday parment in Majorca. f***ing SHTE.

Got to the visa password page and then it crashed, so close!

So has anyone received the email telling them they successfully got second chance tickets yet?
Yes indeed. After my initial rant, I'm delighted to say I got everything I wanted this time round. I had the 3 events in the shopping basket and just waited and waited for 6am to come round and officially checkout. Despite twice crashing, it accepted my applications and I received confirmation this morning:

4 tix to the athletics (there was only one session left, and I noticed they had all gone by 6:30)
4 tix to the bronze medal womens basketball match
4 tix to the bronze medal mens handball match

Total cost: £580

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports