Olympic Ticket Watch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tragic, three events in and then crashed.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Huzzah, finally submitted.
f***ing unbelieveable, expect to be in the news again for some stick. Hopefully I get the tickets for the one event I applied for!

Now I just get the 'We are experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.' message and it occasionally tries to reload the page. Anybody still making progress or everything ground to a halt?

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Blimey, am now done. got all the way through to the verified bit early on then realised I hadn't ordered enough, so went back. After that, the site crashed, but have processed it now, so we'll wait and see.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Just successfully reapplied for £521 worth of tickets. Their website 'went down' five times, whenever I clicked 'add to cart', but despite getting an error message each time it was actually sticking tickets in my cart after all, so it got very confusing.

Will have to see what happens....

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
lads help me out why does every sporting even say unavailable to me :(

Have you looked at the list of available events on there? The ones in yellow have 'low availability' and the ones in green have 'good' availability. There are lots of football events available, that's for sure. Athletics, basketball are all available too, just in certain sessions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports