Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympic Ticket Watch

Regency Gull

Jul 14, 2003
Shoreham by Sea
Does anyone know if the money could come out in a few transactions. I have a pending transaction that equates to my football tickets plus the booking fee - but does that mean those are the only ones I have - or that other tickets may come off in other transactions?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anyone know if the money could come out in a few transactions. I have a pending transaction that equates to my football tickets plus the booking fee - but does that mean those are the only ones I have - or that other tickets may come off in other transactions?

One single transaction by all accounts.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I was told I was MAD for gambling £700 quid on this ballot.

Seems I may have been a little too restricted. Still, plenty of time left.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've not applied for any finals or medal winning days, will be gutted not to get any tickets. Every Olympics I've watched have had half empty arena's for heats, qualifiers etc. Bloody British and their love of sport!

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
In a week or so you may be very smug that you're one of the few whose whole family HAS actually got tickets for something.

true, true. I guess it's because I had this down as my "once in a lifetime" event, the Olympics in my home town, with events taking place in the places literally of my childhood (I was born next door to woolwich barracks and have many happy memories of Greenwich Park).

p.s. This isn't a " I deserve tickets" post, or a go at the way things were done, I had as equal chance as any one else, I'm fine with that, guess I'll find another way to go to more events :)

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
No tickets for me so far. I'll be happy with just 1 event out of the 7 I applied for. Any more would be a bonus.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My available balance is 360 less than I expected so fingers crossed its Olympics and not something I've overlooked. I applied for a lot and was flexible on min and maximum I was prepared to pay so difficult to know what I will end up. I did apply for a morning athletics session and a daytime basketball one so should get those. Also went for football quarter final at wembley which should be okay. Unlikely therefore to get any of the premium finals or ceremonies. Will see how my wife gets on.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Time to emmigrate, £116 from £5600, double pants.........

Tony the Pony

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Money came out of account last night. Got centre court tickets for Wimbledon, but missed out on athletics (applied for three different final sessions), and Men's football (First Round) at Wembley.

Will try and get some athletics heats tickets if any left in the second tranche of sales.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
£356 taken from my account. I applied for about.£1800 worth. No idea what they are but probably horse jumping (for wife and daughter) and footie semi at old trafford. I'm assuming I have not got my athletics tix.

£42 taken out from about £240 worth of applications, so from looks of things it's probably a ticket to one of the Wembley football matches, possibly the mens semi final

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
£138 taken off yesterday, but I have no idea whether that is my application, or my wife's since I put them both on my card, or both (£700 in total), or what it's for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here