Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ole ole ole ole! Bruno....Bruno....?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just goes to show we have the most un-imaginative fans in the country that they have to recycle chants from existing players.

Indeed, anyone who tries to suggest something new on here usually gets gunned down within nanoseconds.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Just goes to show we have the most un-imaginative fans in the country that they have to recycle chants from existing players.

I know I know but tens of thousands of us most unimaginative Brighton fans are waiting to be humbled by seeing your genius inspired creations being posted here or hearing you bellowing them out from the stands so we can all gratefully join in.

Or perhaps there are those who do and those who criticise, it's far easier

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

da da da da da, Bruno, Bruno Saltor run down the wing for me

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We did used to make good new songs up for players but something has gone wrong recently. Hopefully we can get some good new ones going - The Ei Ei Ashley song is v good and different as was Buckley's / Bennos...

Must admit I did laugh at the Ole Bruno one - thought it was a little tounge in cheek myself as Bruno is Spanish and Vicente's mate..?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Indeed, anyone who tries to suggest something new on here usually gets gunned down within nanoseconds.

See my last point about football songs pre-dating the internet.

I know I know but tens of thousands of us most unimaginative Brighton fans are waiting to be humbled by seeing your genius inspired creations being posted here or hearing you bellowing them out from the stands so we can all gratefully join in.

Or perhaps there are those who do and those who criticise, it's far easier

I never once suggested I've got the creative juices or the inclination to think up a new song. My days of singing songs at football are long gone, I'm happy in the west stand enjoying the game. Others on the other hand have made it their sole objective yet delivered nothing apart from nicking songs from other teams. Now we've even stopped doing that and are nicking songs from ourselves!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
See my last point about football songs pre-dating the internet.

I never once suggested I've got the creative juices or the inclination to think up a new song. My days of singing songs at football are long gone, I'm happy in the west stand enjoying the game. Others on the other hand have made it their sole objective yet delivered nothing apart from nicking songs from other teams. Now we've even stopped doing that and are nicking songs from ourselves!!

Most / all clubs unfortnately recycle the same songs / tunes.

You are never too old to vocally support your team - no excuse to moan at others ;)

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Another thread moaning about supporters singing a song???

Why don't we all just sit in our seats in silence all game instead!!!

Some people are unbelievable :facepalm:

I don't remember moaning about it at all, or wishing that we all sit in silence......read my original post again would you? I was enquiring where the chant originated from and perhaps we should improve it, nothing to do with shunning it or anything - I am all up for a great atmosphere and singing!!

Some people want moaning when there isn't even any going on! :facepalm:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
That's not what anyone is saying, well I certainly wasn't anyway. My point was what on earth is the point of testing a song out on here? Do it at the game for goodness sake! Believe it or not there was football before the internet how do you think chants got started then??

Also I thought that the whole point of having these "ultras" is so they can get together and improve the atmosphere? All they've done as far as I can see is bring a couple of painted bed sheets and stick a bit of tarpaulin to the back of the stand.

They have introduced songs 'the old fashioned way' and kept older ones going too.

They sing all game every game and have introduced the CMS song which with each week is spreading. You'll also find judge joining them for the second half of most matches.

I take it your one of most vocal singers yes?

Good luck to yourself and the other lyrical genious's trying to guide us fools.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here