Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ole ole ole ole! Bruno....Bruno....?

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Where did this chant come from? Heard after his terrific goal on Sat and again last night........good but surely, needs some work? And what about the massive 'V' who owned this chart, ok he has disappeared but he is not dead!? Is he? :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From Vicente, a Spaniard that played for us in the 90s.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just goes to show we have the most un-imaginative fans in the country that they have to recycle chants from existing players.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just goes to show we have the most un-imaginative fans in the country that they have to recycle chants from existing players.

We actually have loads of imaginative chants and suggestions on here, they just get ripped to shreds each time.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex

I know!

Next we'll be hearing "There's a ball in the net it's not Shearer I bet it's Orlandi"......shock horror!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
We actually have loads of imaginative chants and suggestions on here, they just get ripped to shreds each time.

This too - shame, I've posted a few, I know they haven't been brilliant but nothing new gets off the ground. Where is "Praise You" that was touted around a while ago.....thought that had some legs.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Hmmmmm do you think that maybe here isn't the best place to be trying them out?? :wozza:

Only chant I can remember getting off the ground after being suggested is the Elliot Bennett one....which is now Will Buckleys!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wasn't there a Ole Ole Ole Ole Harley chant as well on his last appearance ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Quite.

Expect to hear "you burned down your down" for 85 of the 90 minutes on Saturday. zzzzz.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Another thread moaning about supporters singing a song???

Why don't we all just sit in our seats in silence all game instead!!!

Some people are unbelievable :facepalm:

This with big flashing lights !!! All new songs get flamed to death on here so theres no option but to recycle !!

Some people really do wish the Amex was library. Would rather just have the plain "Bruuuuuuuunooooooooo" though.

Quite.

Expect to hear "you burned down your down" for 85 of the 90 minutes on Saturday. zzzzz.

Good to be heard in January up there, but there isnt really any point now, just say they live in caravans and call them pikeys - that would do the trick !! Song good suggestions on the other topic !!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This with big flashing lights !!! All new songs get flamed to death on here so theres no option but to recycle !!

Some people really do wish the Amex was library. Would rather just have the plain "Bruuuuuuuunooooooooo" though.

That's not what anyone is saying, well I certainly wasn't anyway. My point was what on earth is the point of testing a song out on here? Do it at the game for goodness sake! Believe it or not there was football before the internet how do you think chants got started then??

Also I thought that the whole point of having these "ultras" is so they can get together and improve the atmosphere? All they've done as far as I can see is bring a couple of painted bed sheets and stick a bit of tarpaulin to the back of the stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here