Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Because when the game starts we are currently drawing therefore its worth one point if the game ended with the score at 0-0

damn, beaten to it :)

half a mars bar for you my boy!

Sep 1, 2010
Why have i had a nagging feeling that Mvoto is going to score for them today. Agdestein could be on bench if Barnes misses a few games

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Why have i had a nagging feeling that Mvoto is going to score for them today. Agdestein could be on bench if Barnes misses a few games

High balls to Mvoto yep........ weve got to keep our concentration

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
you did see 72 Sully player gives the point at the start of play .........please don't ask me why

correct , when the teamsheet goes in it will add a point , when we kick off that will be what the total is as its 0-0 to begin with

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
correct , when the teamsheet goes in it will add a point , when we kick off that will be what the total is as its 0-0 to begin with

Knew that... hence me being stupid

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
7 minutes plus stoppage time to go

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Walsall are another struggler fighting, just come back from 2-0 to go 3-2 up. Incidentally Gus is supposed to be looking for a loan striker before the window closes. That can't be good news for Holroyd though. Judging by the way Jake Robinson is playing we should think about him (I'm not being serious).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Millwall 2-3 Cardiff....could be fun after that one...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here