Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This sounds a bit of a grind today......lets hope we can produce a moment of quality. Sparrow to score today.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
That Morais sounds like he's ripping our defence to shreads, would he have been a good addition after all?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No penetration at all by the sounds of it. We need to bring Noone on in the second half.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza's header off the crossbar

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh best chance... good try Muzza

I'm gonna be out while this is on.

Drives me crazy that there's no way I can listen to it on my iPhone given that I have a)seagulls player subscription b)football league app and c)all kinds of radio apps that can stream stations from all over the world. Ive had this problem many times and id happily give them even more money if they'd just let me bloody listen to the games.

Rage rage rage

When I had a subscription as long ago as 2005-6 season I was able to listen quite easily to the commentaries on my Windows Mobile phone, walking around Mansfield as if it was a transistor radio in Sussex. Is this no longer possible?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Gus has said that teams can try and close our passing game down, but eventually the will flag, the same will happen here, they will be knackered after 60 mins, The Albion to
run away with the last 30 minutes.
Come on The Albion

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gus has said that teams can try and close our passing game down, but eventually the will flag, the same will happen here, they will be knackered after 60 mins, The Albion to
run away with the last 30 minutes.
Come on The Albion
Yep, hope so, especially with the players we can bring on to change things.

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
When I had a subscription as long ago as 2005-6 season I was able to listen quite easily to the commentaries on my Windows Mobile phone, walking around Mansfield as if it was a transistor radio in Sussex. Is this no longer possible?

I'm not particularly good with technology but I think it's something to do with flash player not working on the iPhone. Needs to go via a specific app

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Woody has his mind on the international friendly in China next week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here