Oldham Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Orient lost ........should be a great incentive for MK Dons to do well on monday evening.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Good win today. Loss of Barnes is a potential concern, Would think its more likely we play 4-5-1 on Tuesday than throw the horse or the viking in the deep end.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who we playing tuesday?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thank you BHAFC - You rarely let me down this season - 5 out of 5 in March!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Colossal result. I've never known the Albion to squeak so many 1-0's whilst possibly not really deserving it, That's the sign of a great manager/training staff - Distilling the intoxicating 0-4 Chalton/ 0-3 Peterboro down to season ending bum squeaking 0-1's when everyone else is waiting for us to capitulate. Satisfying times!!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Colossal result. I've never known the Albion to squeak so many 1-0's whilst possibly not really deserving it, That's the sign of a great manager/training staff - Distilling the intoxicating 0-4 Chalton/ 0-3 Peterboro down to season ending bum squeaking 0-1's when everyone else is waiting for us to capitulate. Satisfying times!!

That's completely it, we had one shot on target today which we scored from, I feel a little. Sorry for Oldham they did not deserve to lose, however winning when you play badly is when you win things

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
That's completely it, we had one shot on target today which we scored from, I feel a little. Sorry for Oldham they did not deserve to lose, however winning when you play badly is when you win things

Completely agree with your sentiments Stu and would like to congratulate you on the best use of a comma and a full stop today. ;)

SSEEEAAAGGGUUULLLSSS!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We were poor, gave the ball away a lot, looked toothless up front and seemed as disinterested as we had been at MK Dons.

The difference was the finishing, it could have been an offside flick from Muzza, but Barnes didn't wait to find out and clinical finish into the bottom corner.

Oldham didn't seem interested until the last few minutes, when they brought on a 6 foot 6 player and kept launching it at us. With some resolute defending, and a modicum of luck, we kept them out, despite continuing to concede possession at nearly every opportunity.

Rubbish match, but I'll take the three points.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russ said that we played in a similar fashion to our display at MK Dongs. Was there really on 572 in the away section , Russ thought there was more but he was at the back with his bird.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
MK Dons v Peterborough could be an interesting game. Despite their passing football, I don't have MK down as a particularly exciting team to watch, they don't have much in the way of star strikers, and yet they're still right up there. They seem very tight at the back, and they're a big, strong side. Up against Peterborough's strikers who can't stop scoring.

Tough one to call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports