Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I am going for a reasonable 4-0 to the Albion. With an England victory over Ireland immediately after in the Six Nations to achieve their first grand slam since 2003. England 27-10 Ireland.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Far too early thread, shit title, not enough detail in the original post, 3-0 defeat coming up.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hope Noone gets another run-out today, he was brilliant when he came on last week.
Think Gus will probably start with the same team, though, and then bring him on if it's not working again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It only gives the option to "listen live" but where i am i get the north Sussex, Surrey and North Hampshire station, therefore not getting the Albion Commentary:annoyed:

You wouldn't get it if you lived in Brighton.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
nervous....but have been since turn of the year. I love Saturdays, but Hate them as well

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Bridcutt; Sparrow, Dicker, Bennett; Murray, Wood.
navarro sub :clap:

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Brighton M, you should check your facts before posting. What's the point of posting a line up with errors in it?!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Really nervous about today for some reason. Would take a draw now but a win would be HUGE today with other teams having easy looking fixtures.

Sheff Utd 1 - 0 Leeds btw :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here