Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Okay who believes in ghosts?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Ghost Radar

ghost radar.jpg

I was talking about phone apps with a mate of mine the other day and he mentioned this ghost radar one. Naturally I was curious to have a look to see what it does.

The app has a radar and spits out words, but the strange thing was when he turned it on the name Peter was the first word that was displayed, and it just so happened my late father's name was Peter and he died in the flat I am in.

I don't believe in ghosts and I know it was a coincidence, but it freaked me out for a second.

Has anyone got or used the ghost radar app?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I don't believe in Ghosts. I was supposed to go to a party with one once but nobody turned up...............

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ghost Radar

View attachment 50507

I was talking about phone apps with a mate of mine the other day and he mentioned this ghost radar one. Naturally I was curious to have a look to see what it does.

The app has a radar and spits out words, but the strange thing was when he turned it on the name Peter was the first word that was displayed, and it just so happened my late father's name was Peter and he died in the flat I am in.

I don't believe in ghosts and I know it was a coincidence, but it freaked me out for a second.

Has anyone got or used the ghost radar app?

:lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
This is an up to date round-up of events at our cottage since June last year. Now witnessed by me, my wife, my son, my mother and at least seven other previous occupants of the cottage over the past 20 years. Two families moved out because they thought the place was haunted. I have written a separate piece about the real-life history of the cottage, as far as we know it. Will publish that later.
http://seagullnic.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/the-spirit-inside-me-sings/

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This is an up to date round-up of events at our cottage since June last year. Now witnessed by me, my wife, my son, my mother and at least seven other previous occupants of the cottage over the past 20 years. Two families moved out because they thought the place was haunted. I have written a separate piece about the real-life history of the cottage, as far as we know it. Will publish that later.
http://seagullnic.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/the-spirit-inside-me-sings/

bookmarked to read later when its quieter

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
In answer to the question above... I am unsure what we are supposed to capture on a video camera.
At least 12 people (including seven previous residents) have witnessed the paranormal / unexplained acivity here.
What we are trying to find out is how these skeletons came to be buried under our house and where they took the seven they unearthed... if they did! Then we can move on.
Meanwhile we have engaged a spiritualist and an archeaologist to help us.
My blog is simply recording what happens, it is not trying to prove anything.
This is the addendum to yesterday's piece as promised:
http://seagullnic.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/flung-down-by-corpse-evangelists/

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well God doesn't exist, or the Devil and there is no such thing as heaven or hell so not sure really !!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In answer to the question above... I am unsure what we are supposed to capture on a video camera.
At least 12 people (including seven previous residents) have witnessed the paranormal / unexplained acivity here.
What we are trying to find out is how these skeletons came to be buried under our house and where they took the seven they unearthed... if they did! Then we can move on.
Meanwhile we have engaged a spiritualist and an archeaologist to help us.
My blog is simply recording what happens, it is not trying to prove anything.
This is the addendum to yesterday's piece as promised:
http://seagullnic.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/flung-down-by-corpse-evangelists/

Get proper Ghost Hunters in. They are better than most at debunking incidents and providing rational explanations for many happenings as they want to epxerience and document real paranormal events, not creaky floor boards and moonlight shadows.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think I saw a ghost last night on the pitch at the Amex, it was about 9:20pm yesterday evening, a strange shape moving about in a hurried blur, lots of people around but nobody else seemed to notice it and it certaibly didn't bother anyone, quite curious.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Read your blog for the first time. I'd move out of I were you. It may or not be haunted, you may be embellishing for a better read, who knows. But if you really believe it is haunted nothing you do will alleviate that feeling. Cleansing, exorcisms etc. You will always think of it as the haunted house. Good luck selling the place.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Have no fear.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I don't believe in ghosts but on a similar theme, genuinely I sat in WSU last night about three seats away from a guy who looked exactly like that Derek Acorah. My suspicions were almost certainly proved right just after Hull scored the equaliser and he loudly proclaimed "I knew it, I just fu**in' knew it."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here