Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OK, so what did YOU do wrong Sunday?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wore my cup semi final hat, the one I wore for the Man City semi final. Yep that losing hat. Stupid.

I also stood behind the goal the penalties were being taken, as I did for England at the Euro final, as I did for Charlton away. It’s me isn’t it.

Last edited:

Phoenix011

Nov 28, 2018
Told my brother pre-match that I couldn't remember the last time we didn't score and that I also hadn't seen us in a penalty shootout...

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I planned a meeting next day in Brighton so got a packed train back to Hove when I couldve stayed in Kensington had I planned things better. On flip side at least I wasnt staying in LA with busses replacing west coastline.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I drove to a game in London. I also drove to Fulham in August - we lost . I got the train to Chelsea and West Ham - we won

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I wore my 2014-15 season shirt for the first time since our Premier League promotion game. I think by complex laws of the cosmos it cancelled out the lucky socks. Two proven lucky items creating an opposing force like magnets pushed together at the same polarity and clearly a risk to the fabric of space and time. Sorry, I should have known.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wore a scarf, never usually do
Same here. I don’t usually wear colours but I fell for that “wall of blue & white” thing. The last time I’d worn it was against City in the 2019 semi……

It’s gone.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Wore my 'lucky' Bha pants. Now in the bin as had them on Fulham Home, Spurs away and Sunday, think there maybe a trend.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I let the cat stay asleep on my Albion blanket . . . Face down 👇🥺🥺

The blanket was face down, not the cat.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I went to Wembley. I’ve seen us lose against Spurs (PL) Man City and Man Utd now.
If we get there again in future, I’m staying at home to watch on tv.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I muttered f*** as Solly broke from the ranks to take the penalty.

Nicks

Had my pre match shave in the morning instead of the evening.
I also said to the bloke next to me at the ground before Solly took the pen that tomorrow's headline would be "Local Lad does well "

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
That's a nice Moomin.
Is he OK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here