Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, I admit it............................

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
How did you do Petunia? Hope you and Mrs Rev didn't get too wet with the downpour, and aren't too stiff today!
Not too bad for a first attempt, I think. Did it in 4:23, that was after a quick pit-stop and registration en route.

It was all great till Palace Pier when it just started raining a bit (although the guy and his 'young lady' having a bit of :censored: on the wall probably didn't realise how many of us were having a chuckle at their expense - or indeed didn't care in the heat of the moment)

Along to the Marina, it was enough rain to be a nuisance, but hey, the joys of British summertime.

At the bottom of Wilson Avenue, it started pi55ing down. From there on it just got heavier and heavier until we were walking up a river. I don't think I have ever been so wet whilst clothed:ohmy: Guys, it was the biggest wet tee-shirt ensemble you are ever likely to encounter...........

But, I did it :cheery: and, never one to miss an opportunity http://www.justgiving.com/Jan-Woodrow/ in case anyone would care to donate to this very worthy cause.

Huge thanks to those of who have already sponsored me - you know who you are:clap2:

ROTR - how did Mrs Rev do?

Edit: Sorry, Zeetha, how about you?

Not too bad for a first attempt, I think. Did it in 4:23, that was after a quick pit-stop and registration en route.

It was all great till Palace Pier when it just started raining a bit (although the guy and his 'young lady' having a bit of :censored: on the wall probably didn't realise how many of us were having a chuckle at their expense - or indeed didn't care in the heat of the moment)

Along to the Marina, it was enough rain to be a nuisance, but hey, the joys of British summertime.

At the bottom of Wilson Avenue, it started pi55ing down. From there on it just got heavier and heavier until we were walking up a river. I don't think I have ever been so wet whilst clothed:ohmy: Guys, it was the biggest wet tee-shirt ensemble you are ever likely to encounter...........

But, I did it :cheery: and, never one to miss an opportunity http://www.justgiving.com/Jan-Woodrow/ in case anyone would care to donate to this very worthy cause.

Huge thanks to those of who have already sponsored me - you know who you are:clap2:

ROTR - how did Mrs Rev do?

3.50 That's two years running they got soaked,seems not as many this year,a few might have done rod stewart tbh. Well done to all who did the walk:clap2:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
3.50 That's two years running they got soaked,seems not as many this year,a few might have done rod stewart tbh. Well done to all who did the walk:clap2:
3:50 - Wow:clap:

Well, that's a challenge for next year...........

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Ha, ha, no worries - I was only doing the half so luckily missed the rain. Sounds horrible going up Wilson Avenue which isn't fun at the end of the walk even when its dry!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Typical Argus! Will have to pop out and get a copy though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here