Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, I admit it............................

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Only a female poster on the internet would feel the need to introduce themselves as a female too... :whistle:
I've had quite a chuckle over the past year being called mate, sir etc. Unfortunately I had to reveal my gender to get my Charity Walk Justgiving link on here. It was much more fun being unknown........ :)

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
know lots of people who haves stayed in the martlets. fantastic place to spend your last days/weeks.really nice and helpful nurses and doctors there too. costs 9,000 to run the hospice perd day. raised a fair amount of money for them myself :)

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
You are one brave man Joe!

Great cause Petunia. Come on you generous lot!!

Thank you, chimneys.

I'm just back from a cheeky 10 miles. Haven't missed anything interesting while I've been out, have I?:lol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Okay I admit it, I too am a woman. The truth will out and the truth is now out. That's right lads I'm a rock chick.

Rock and Roll!

Good cause, so good on yer... bounce.

Kosh

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Okay I admit it, I too am a woman. The truth will out and the truth is now out. That's right lads I'm a rock chick.

Rock and Roll!

Kosh

Cheers Kosh:)

Nice little stroll up to Devil's Dyke in the sunshine today. Followed by lunch and a few bevvies............

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Rock and Roll!

Kosh

Pertrol perfume and black lipstick

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
And I never smile, never.

Bounce...

Petunia... thanks and good luck with it all.

Kosh hmmmm beer.

Kosh, come and join us. There's a nice line in pink, fluffy, flashing deely boppers on offer..................

and no, I'll not be wearing them:eek:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Just thought I'd bounce this as the walk is tonight. Anyone fancy sponsoring either Petunia or me so that we can raise as much money as possible for the Martlets Hospice?

Thanks in advance!

Z

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
After a lovely sunny few days, why is the forecast for rain from around 2.00am:(

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
And sometime after 11pm I've seen as well :( I guess Friday the 13th and the Full Moon are combining to give us a bit of a drenching! :(

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Are you one of these:

portugal.jpg

Or one of these?

:lolol: In all seriousness, a great cause!

Wow ! Cristiano Ronaldo just keeps looking better and better !

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
And sometime after 11pm I've seen as well :( I guess Friday the 13th and the Full Moon are combining to give us a bit of a drenching! :(

Good Luck:D

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
How did you do Petunia? Hope you and Mrs Rev didn't get too wet with the downpour, and aren't too stiff today!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Saw the walkers past my front door last night about 1.30am onwards, like a bunch of bloody schoolgirls, natter natter natter natter natter etc etc. Heard the rain about 4am, thought oops, rolled over and went back to sleep.

Seriously though, great effort by all those involved, well done to you all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here