Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok give us your dream season finale then........

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Burnley and us get 2 and 3 points respectively from last 3 games. Hull win all 4 and get automatic promotion with Boro. We beat Wednesday and go on to Wembley. Burnley go 2 up. We then score 4. The rest is history.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We win against Charlton and 'Boro lose twice, meaning a win against Derby would get us promoted at the Amex. We win comfortably and after the final whistle, I can finally put superstition behind me and eat my first Amex pie of the season. Its Chicken Balti.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The ultimate would have to be two points behind Boro going in to last game, 2-0 down at half time...2-1,3-1,3-2,3-3 and a 94th minute winner for the Albion from a (Knockout) Knockaert curler..:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Preston take an early lead against Burnley. Barton gets sent off. Preston soon get a second goal, then a third just before half time. Soon into the second half Preston get a fourth, and the game finishes 4 - 0 to Preston.
Brighton take and early lead against Charlton, and soon get the second. Brighton win 4 - 0.
Middlesbrough lose 1 - 0 against Preston
Middlesbrough lose 1 - 0 against Birmingham
Brighton take an early lead against Derby, and soon get the second. Brighton win 4 - 0 and are promoted to the PL.
Burnley lose 1 - 0 to QPR, and Brighton are declared Champions.
I get too drunk to know what happens next.

I apologise that my suggestion isn't funny like all those before it, but it is stress free.

Middlesbrough lose 1 - 0 against Preston? Did you mean Ipswich?[emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here