Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok give us your dream season finale then........

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Boro Brighton play out a ludicrously obvious piss-taking 0-0 to send Burnley tail-spinning into the play-offs where they crash and burn. The Albion players celebrate this fact by "stamping" on Kayal. A leaked video of this celebration goes viral and takes on Harlem Shake proportions, becomes a universal symbol of fair play and message of good-guys-win-out as people and teams, politicians to astronauts re-enact the Barton stamp and the entire world knows what a chump Barton is.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We make the playoffs, beat Wednesday 3-2 on aggregate, but BZ's season is already over, Wilson still suffering from illness and Baldock's hamstring twangs again, leaving us with only one recognised striker for Wembley.

We get to the twin towers, look on the bench, and realise that Chris O'Grady is eligible to play following his season long move to Forest, and Chris Hughton has gambled on selecting him for the bench as there are no other choices.

It's 1-1 after 83 minutes, but Hemed has run himself into the ground, so CH brings on COG to hold things up front. The Albion are under the cosh for the next few minutes, but in injury time the ball breaks from a Derby corner, Skalak crosses hard and low, a Derby defender volleys it clear, it hits O'Grady on the arse and ricochets into the net.

TWO ONE ALBION, it's the stuff of dreams, it's the stuff of champions, the crowd goes wild, and COG is given the freedom of the city of Brighton and Hove, before being sold to Fleetwood Town in the summer on a free.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I would settle for three drama-free 2-0 victories.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Boro Brighton play out a ludicrously obvious piss-taking 0-0 to send Burnley tail-spinning into the play-offs where they crash and burn. The Albion players celebrate this fact by "stamping" on Kayal. A leaked video of this celebration goes viral and takes on Harlem Shake proportions, becomes a universal symbol of fair play and message of good-guys-win-out as people and teams, politicians to astronauts re-enact the Barton stamp and the entire world knows what a chump Barton is.

For the first time I am actually in agreement with you, can't believe I said that shock horror [emoji23][emoji12]

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Boro to draw their next 2 games and us to beat Charlton 4-0 and draw with Derby! Then Burnley to lose against Preston 1-0 and scrape a draw against Brum (prob.), so the table will look like this going into the Riverside Reckoning:
Boro 88 +32
Brighton 88 +32
Burnley 85 +31

Then we play out a 0-0 'for fans' stitchup and there's a live streaming from the Burnley bench against Charlton as Dyche's face grows more purple in rage as there's no shot for either side and a corner (that one just for a laugh and hoofed back into the centre circle). Despite his side leading 6-0, he finally explodes and tussles with a miffed Barton after receiving a 90th minute news that to keep the match competitive, legends Sir Bob and Downing challenge each other to a keep-up match while the other players share jokes with the Boro players and laugh around with the crowd, before CH puts in March as the last substitute on crutches to 'soak up the atmosphere'.

Back in the Valley, a mass riot has erupted as Barton, Dyche and the Burnley players tussle with each other amidst more provocation from Charlton fan who throw australopithecus era tools into the faces of the miffed Charlton and Boro fans and players! And a pitch invasion sees Barton caught in a stampede and Duchatelet, who's watching them at that time, pisses his pants as Charlton fans throw Roland out boards directly at his face.

Final whistle at both places, Middlesbrough nil Brighton nil, and Charlton nil Burnley 6. Co-champions :ascarf::clap2::drink: and then both Burnley and Charlton are deducted 5 points for crowd unrest, before Burnley lose to Massive Wednesday in the playoffs, and Duchatelet leaves Charlton and justice is served.

Unreal scenes. Then I wake up in a rubbish bin[emoji23]

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
We make the playoffs, beat Wednesday 3-2 on aggregate, but BZ's season is already over, Wilson still suffering from illness and Baldock's hamstring twangs again, leaving us with only one recognised striker for Wembley.

We get to the twin towers, look on the bench, and realise that Chris O'Grady is eligible to play following his season long move to Forest, and Chris Hughton has gambled on selecting him for the bench as there are no other choices.

It's 1-1 after 83 minutes, but Hemed has run himself into the ground, so CH brings on COG to hold things up front. The Albion are under the cosh for the next few minutes, but in injury time the ball breaks from a Derby corner, Skalak crosses hard and low, a Derby defender volleys it clear, it hits O'Grady on the arse and ricochets into the net.

TWO ONE ALBION, it's the stuff of dreams, it's the stuff of champions, the crowd goes wild, and COG is given the freedom of the city of Brighton and Hove, before being sold to Fleetwood Town in the summer on a free.

Two things - finding COG on the bench is not a dream scenario, that is a bloody nightmare. Secondly, can you sell someone for free? Just asking!

dr415414

May 6, 2015
Everyone assuming Wednesday for 6th. Derby away at the weekend while Badiff play Bolton. They then play each other. Just saying. Could be all level on points going into the last game. We win all 3 games. The 96th min at Boro with a Liam Rosenior rocket.... he's the only outfield player in the current line up not to score this season so is due!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Myself, youngest Potting and our friends see auto promotion secured via Derby and the die-hards who spend a lot of time and money travelling to watch the Albion get to see the team destroy Middlesborough to go up as Champions. Not interested in the whys and wherefores of the various permutations that make it happen!

Boro to draw their next 2 games and us to beat Charlton 4-0 and draw with Derby! Then Burnley to lose against Preston 1-0 and scrape a draw against Brum (prob.), so the table will look like this going into the Riverside Reckoning:
Boro 88 +32
Brighton 88 +32
Burnley 85 +31

Then we play out a 0-0 'for fans' stitchup and there's a live streaming from the Burnley bench against Charlton as Dyche's face grows more purple in rage as there's no shot for either side and a corner (that one just for a laugh and hoofed back into the centre circle). Despite his side leading 6-0, he finally explodes and tussles with a miffed Barton after receiving a 90th minute news that to keep the match competitive, legends Sir Bob and Downing challenge each other to a keep-up match while the other players share jokes with the Boro players and laugh around with the crowd, before CH puts in March as the last substitute on crutches to 'soak up the atmosphere'.

Back in the Valley, a mass riot has erupted as Barton, Dyche and the Burnley players tussle with each other amidst more provocation from Charlton fan who throw australopithecus era tools into the faces of the miffed Charlton and Boro fans and players! And a pitch invasion sees Barton caught in a stampede and Duchatelet, who's watching them at that time, pisses his pants as Charlton fans throw Roland out boards directly at his face.

Final whistle at both places, Middlesbrough nil Brighton nil, and Charlton nil Burnley 6. Co-champions :ascarf::clap2::drink: and then both Burnley and Charlton are deducted 5 points for crowd unrest, before Burnley lose to Massive Wednesday in the playoffs, and Duchatelet leaves Charlton and justice is served.

Unreal scenes. Then I wake up in a rubbish bin[emoji23]

Could so easily happen.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
winall our games and the others lose theirs
could happen
#believe

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had a dream this morning of my girlfriend becoming a little too close and friendly with a friend of mine, a Liverpool fan. The dream seemed to last for a long while, and for all of the stresses their togetherness generated and the partial anger i awoke with from it, in all honesty they did look like quite a lovely couple. I won't let them know that though.
It was more tiring than the dream i had the other day of not understanding a new film from a European comedy director which was about an asparagus mermaid. When it became apparent i had no clue of why the film was even slightly funny, a slightly blinged-up black fellow smirked knowingly in my direction.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok give us your dream season finale then........
Preston take an early lead against Burnley. Barton gets sent off. Preston soon get a second goal, then a third just before half time. Soon into the second half Preston get a fourth, and the game finishes 4 - 0 to Preston.
Brighton take and early lead against Charlton, and soon get the second. Brighton win 4 - 0.
Middlesbrough lose 1 - 0 against Preston
Middlesbrough lose 1 - 0 against Birmingham
Brighton take an early lead against Derby, and soon get the second. Brighton win 4 - 0 and are promoted to the PL.
Burnley lose 1 - 0 to QPR, and Brighton are declared Champions.
I get too drunk to know what happens next.

I apologise that my suggestion isn't funny like all those before it, but it is stress free.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We get promoted.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Burnley and Boro lose their next two, we win our next two, go into the final game as champions.

Draw with Boro, our game finishes before Burnley's. Burnley are winning putting them in second place and leaving Boro in the play offs, but in the last minute of injury time Burnley concede an equaliser and slip down into the play offs. Boro are jubilant that they get promoted, we are delighted as champs, big love in, and Burnley are cursed by the injury time goal they've been inflicting on too many people recently.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There are some top posts in this thread :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here