Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi. Headmaster you're a ----

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Phil Barber out.

crystal-palace-phil-barber-56-proset-1990-1991-football-trading-card-20598-p.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I went to a presentation at my daughter's school last week and there was quite a large number of people there. It was the usual mix of parents with kids of various ages (some as young as 4 or 5), Mums, Dads, Grandparents etc. There was a large mix of ages, a lot of women and most of the people there had come with members of their families. I went with two friends.

The Headmaster gave a long talk about the school but about 10 minutes into his talk he said something that a lot of people around me disagreed with (me included). Some people shouted about how it was a disgrace and that the Headmaster should be sacked.

I waited until it went quiet, then I stood up and shouted out as loud as I could (because I knew everyone would appreciate it) "OI. HEADMASTER YOU'RE A C*NT"

Well would you believe it, one of the Teachers came over and told me my behaviour was unacceptable. I told him to f*ck off and if he didn't like it he should move to another school. Now they are alleging that some of the other parents have complained about my language and one parent has threatened to bash me up.

As far as I am concerned if the parents don't like it they can take their kids out of school and they can all go to another school with their kids. The school have threatened to ban me from their premises. I actually could not care less and as far as I am concerned they can ALL leave the school. I will be back and I will swear as much as I like.

It's a downright liberty isn't it?

I am assuming that this is a poor taste joke, but sadly suspect it is not. Significantly, you do not say what the Head's decision was, and clearly have not given any thought to the fact that with his/her many years of experience in education, plus the fact that what (s)he said would have been debated with school staff beforehand, might just have value. Yes, you say others thought the same, but then we all say that when we want to lend a bit of credence to what we are saying. Obviously, you think that such language in front of children is acceptable though I would doubt very much that the sort of parents choosing to attend a presentation at school would be those who would also fall to such depths. Does your child use such language in public, and do you regard that as acceptable? As a general observation, (as I am not in a position to comment on your situation) after 35 years of teaching, the one thing that always sticks in my memory is that of parents claiming that their troublesome offspring is "alright at home" -yes, he/she doubtless is by THEIR standards. Those of the school where setting an example to children is of paramount importance are inevitably higher, hence the clash.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The original poster should be held down and have his mouth washed out with carbolic soap. Then he should be forced to attend a scheme to be taught a reasonable amount of vocabulary. Ignorant pleb.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You could at least tell us what school it was. I reckon Ardingly or maybe Lancing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I am assuming that this is a poor taste joke, but sadly suspect it is not. Significantly, you do not say what the Head's decision was, and clearly have not given any thought to the fact that with his/her many years of experience in education, plus the fact that what (s)he said would have been debated with school staff beforehand, might just have value. Yes, you say others thought the same, but then we all say that when we want to lend a bit of credence to what we are saying. Obviously, you think that such language in front of children is acceptable though I would doubt very much that the sort of parents choosing to attend a presentation at school would be those who would also fall to such depths. Does your child use such language in public, and do you regard that as acceptable? As a general observation, (as I am not in a position to comment on your situation) after 35 years of teaching, the one thing that always sticks in my memory is that of parents claiming that their troublesome offspring is "alright at home" -yes, he/she doubtless is by THEIR standards. Those of the school where setting an example to children is of paramount importance are inevitably higher, hence the clash.

So what would your view be if the children stood in the play ground asking their mothers which secondary school they should attend and their mothers told them to get their fathers gun and shoot everybody in the school 45 miles away and the fathers then appeared and told them to they were going to that school 45 miles away and the children told them f**k off, b***cks your a c**t.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is anyone actually taking this thread seriously ? REALLY ??

Blimey.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
To be fair it's so ambiguous that I wouldn't blame people for taking it seriously. I THINK he's comparing football games to school presentations, but I can't be sure.

That's certainly what he has tried to do, but even ignoring the fact that comparing a Football match to a PTA meeting is a batshit mental thing to do. He has missed out all the important details :facepalm:

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Am i right in thinking some posters do not get the irony of the headline thread or am i a bit thick and not getting the irony in the replies.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So what would your view be if the children stood in the play ground asking their mothers which secondary school they should attend and their mothers told them to get their fathers gun and shoot everybody in the school 45 miles away and the fathers then appeared and told them to they were going to that school 45 miles away and the children told them f**k off, b***cks your a c**t.

You went to St Andrews in Worthing as well?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Ohhhhhh, I seeee. It's a metaphor. Nice one ;-) To think for a minute I was led to believe you suffered from a bought of ill-timed Tourette's.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair it's so ambiguous that I wouldn't blame people for taking it seriously. I THINK he's comparing football games to school presentations, but I can't be sure.

I just assumed it was a slightly odd wind-up from the off. Surprised some people have actually taken it as being serious.

Hey ho.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I am not at all sure what this has got to do with the original thread and quite frankly, cannot understand what you are trying to say. This just seems utterly farcical.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What part of the school hall were you sitting in ? At least you made some noise.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
What part of the school hall were you sitting in ? At least you made some noise.

In our assembly each morning, a group of us would try singing the hymn "he's got the whole world in his hands" while over the other side they'd always chirp up with "all things bright and beautiful".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here