Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oh Tomer.........

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If someone who lived in your house before you tomorrow comes and says "this is my house, I was here before you", would you give it up and move out?

A similar and more accurate comparison ( and one you might not appreciate being from Sweden ) is someone from Rome turning up in Chichester and claiming every house because the Romans ruled Britain hundreds of years ago. I'd wager those supporting Israel's illegal annexation of the West Bank, the creation of the Gaza ghetto and their crimes against humanity would use anything within their power to stop those people from Rome - including killing them.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A similar and ore accurate comparison ( and one you might not appreciate being from Sweden ) is someone from Rome turning up in Chichester and claiming every house because the Romans ruled Britain hundreds of years ago. I'd wager those supporting Israel's illegal annexation of the West Bank, the creation of the Gaza ghetto and their crimes against humanity would use anything within their power to stop those people from Rome - including killing them.

To be fair, Israel hasn't annexed Judea and Shomron, which is the correct name of the land in question. The land is officially disputed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
There should be medals given out for those on this thread who are still trying to talk about Tomer Hemed. If only he hadn't gotten himself suspended for that stamp back in 2017, he had a real opportunity with Murray out injured at the time IIRC.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If I owned a house and the people renting it from me refused to pay rent for 30 years then yes, I would want them evicted. Which is exactly what has happened.

Errrr ..... Palestine was carved up by the USA, UK and allies to CREATE Israel. Israel returned the favour by murdering British soldiers and persecuting the Palestinians. That's without taking into account their use of banned weapons, ignoring UN mandates and killing those they don't like abroad while using fake BRITISH passports to make it look like we did it. The state of Israel is nohting more than a terrorist state - it's just lucky it's supported by the USA because every US president is too cowardly to deal with them. Now if you're an Arab country with the cheek to annex land .... well that results in a war ( i.e. Iraq with Kuwait ) but of course that's because cowards only pick fights they can win.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There should be medals given out for those on this thread who are still trying to talk about Tomer Hemed. If only he hadn't gotten himself suspended for that stamp back in 2017, he had a real opportunity with Murray out injured at the time IIRC.

That stamp only happened in the minds of the pundits. Wasn’t it Graeme Souness that acted as judge, jury and executioner ? I’m unconvinced he would have been suspended but for that intervention. It ended his Albion career. Really pleased he is still scoring goals.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

If the intention was a thread about Tomer Hemed in general, it was a pretty poor thread start.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That stamp only happened in the minds of the pundits. Wasn’t it Graeme Souness that acted as judge, jury and executioner ? I’m unconvinced he would have been suspended but for that intervention. It ended his Albion career. Really pleased he is still scoring goals.

His post on Twitter when the club singed Big Jurg was almost heartbreaking. :down:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Errrr ..... Palestine was carved up by the USA, UK and allies to CREATE Israel. Israel returned the favour by murdering British soldiers and persecuting the Palestinians. That's without taking into account their use of banned weapons, ignoring UN mandates and killing those they don't like abroad while using fake BRITISH passports to make it look like we did it. The state of Israel is noting more than a terrorist state - it's just lucky it's supported by the USA because every US president is too cowardly to deal with them. Now if you're an Arab country with the cheek to annex land .... well that results in a war ( i.e. Iraq with Kuwait ) but of course that's because cowards only pick fights they can win.

Israel was mandated by the UN , was subsequently attacked by some of its Arab neighbours and kept the land that it won during its war with its neighbours.

How could anyone say that Israel is a terrorist state . You really are beyond the pale with your ignorance and hostility .

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Errrr ..... Palestine was carved up by the USA, UK and allies to CREATE Israel. Israel returned the favour by murdering British soldiers and persecuting the Palestinians. That's without taking into account their use of banned weapons, ignoring UN mandates and killing those they don't like abroad while using fake BRITISH passports to make it look like we did it. The state of Israel is noting more than a terrorist state - it's just lucky it's supported by the USA because every US president is too cowardly to deal with them. Now if you're an Arab country with the cheek to annex land .... well that results in a war ( i.e. Iraq with Kuwait ) but of course that's because cowards only pick fights they can win.

We need a history lesson. "Palaestina" was the Roman name given to Judea in 135AD after a particularly bloodthirsty revolt by the Jews at the time. Judea remained under foreign occupation and colonisation until the Jewish people managed to take back sovereignty again in 1948, at which point the Jews renamed the land as Israel. The land had been granted to the Jewish people by the League of Nations.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Out of curiosity, What would you call an air strike on a refugee camp? ???

With or without rockets first being fired out of that refugee camp?

WITHOUT rockets being fired out of a refugee camp? I'd call that a war crime

WITH rockets being fired out of a refugee camp? I'd call that cowardice from the guys firing the rockets. Even then, the innocents that the cowards like to hide behind would be given an hour or so's advance warning to leave the area

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder how many people are going to change their stance on this topic throughout the coming 100 pages or so. My guess would be 0.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
If the intention was a thread about Tomer Hemed in general, it was a pretty poor thread start.

Not really. It is a thread about Tomer’s celebration not an invitation to the usual suspects to regurgitate entrenched political opinions about the Middle East. We’ve heard it all before. With the Bear Pit suspended maybe it’s successor could house certain posters rather than certain threads. Just a thought.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not really. It is a thread about Tomer’s celebration not an invitation to the usual suspects to regurgitate entrenched political opinions about the Middle East. We’ve heard it all before. With the Bear Pit suspended maybe it’s successor could house certain posters rather than certain threads. Just a thought.

If you dont understand the connection between the initial post and the following discussion, I'm afraid there is not much more to say.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
With or without rockets first being fired out of that refugee camp?

WITHOUT rockets being fired out of a refugee camp? I'd call that a war crime

WITH rockets being fired out of a refugee camp? I'd call that cowardice from the guys firing the rockets. Even then, the innocents that the cowards like to hide behind would be given an hour or so's advance warning to leave the area

And who has provides evidence that there were rockets being fired out of said camp? Would it be the IDF by chance?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here