Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear Mark McGee

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
But those simplistic comments from people who are unable to properly debate are usually accompanied by people who can and do put forward their cases for whether he was good or not.

If we banned any topic because some posters aren't writing intellectual missives then we'd have nothing to talk about. Yes there are some pathetic posts about mark mcghee, but there are also pathetic posts about politics, brighton pride, nationalism, celebrity, music, films, football, specific players (current and former), quality of our games or other teams games etc.

If it's not about banning topics, just a case of this annoying you, the title wasn't misleading, would it have hurt to not open the thread?

When did I mention anything about banning? Really don't know how you conclude that Ackers. On the contrary, I think people should be free to post more or less whatever they like, within reason of course. But having done so, they must be prepared to be challenged, whatever they post about. That, it seems to me, is the whole point of a board like this.

And yes, I suppose I could have skipped opening the thread but they're posted to be read aren't they. I'll know better next time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And yes, I suppose I could have skipped opening the thread but they're posted to be read aren't they. I'll know better next time.

You reckon?? You know you shouldn't open them because it's gonna piss you off, but you can't resist and then you decide you're not gonna respond until you read a post that is so numptyish you can't help yourself :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here