[Albion] Oh Alexis...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You are very suspicious.
I try and be realistic with transfers, and apply the same logic when buying as when selling. It’s a bit hypocritical for us to slap enormous fees on all our players, then expect much lower fees for equally good footballers in return.

Colwill is too big in reputation at this stage for our buying profile. Have enjoyed him, now onto the next one I’ve barely heard of to come in and do the same thing - hopefully even better.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I try and be realistic with transfers, and apply the same logic when buying as when selling. It’s a bit hypocritical for us to slap enormous fees on all our players, then expect much lower fees for equally good footballers in return.

Colwill is too big in reputation at this stage for our buying profile. Have enjoyed him, now onto the next one I’ve barely heard of to come in and do the same thing - hopefully even better.
I was more referring to your previous post where you used the phrase "I suspect" twice. I then used this to make a crap joke :)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ultimately they all have to be replaced because they all at some point leave the club.

Mac Senior and his conduct is exactly what Attila was alluding to with his not liking the water his ‘goldfish’ was swimming in, given where we’ve ended up these are the rules we have to play by, no one on here was incensed when we effectively had Chelsea’s pants down for Cucurella and many might argue Potter as well.

Its a far cry from when Rodney Kazim-Richards wanted to come on the wireless and accuse Dick Knight and Mark M of all sorts of heinous acts against young Colin, even our football Dads have upgraded In the way they conduct themselves.

Like I said it’s where we at, let’s enjoy what we’ve got whilst we can, and then in the summer if we’ve got £100-125 million plus in the transfer fund from sales, we go again.

We survived when Lawrenson left, when Jason Peake upped sticks, life carried on when Robbie Pethick went to Havant, it’s football 😂

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The guy can't shoot !! Can only take pens. The free kicks from earlier in the season are a distant memory

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
At least based on his finishing today we won’t need to worry about him scoring against us next season

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Sun newspaper quoting his father yesterday that his son will be playing for a different team in the summer

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At least based on his finishing today we won’t need to worry about him scoring against us next season
He had a great game today, shooting aside. Saving it for next Sunday when we’ll need the Kleenex

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This absolute crumpet is officially obsessed with us, guy acts like he’s got inside information on every club going, ‘Liverpool/United will discuss with player side soon’ ??? :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This absolute crumpet is officially obsessed with us, guy acts like he’s got inside information on every club going, ‘Liverpool/United will discuss with player side soon’ ??? :lolol:

Well when Alexis dad is running around the media basically saying this what’s the big deal ? It’s just rehashing what his dad is saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

If your point is that Romano is a total nob for coming out with shit like "...will discuss with the player side soon" then I fully agree with you. What a twat.

But I am willing to bet that Ale Mac will go to a very big club in the summer - it's almost an open secret. It might be for less money than we hoped (I'd guess £65m bare minimum) unless there is a fierce auction between clubs and that the player has no preference to which he joins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports