Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh Alexis...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am going to savour this and the beautiful warm feeling it's just given me all over, before he signs for Arsenal in July.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The club have exploited the benefit of having a World Cup winner in the squad to the full.

Alexis inspires everything and everyone he touches at the club.

In terms of his maturity and stature, he is up there with Welbz, Lallana, Groß, Dunk, Steele, Solly, Veltman and Webbo. How many thousands of young, talented and ambitious South Americans want to join our fantastic club because of his success? What a guy.

Making those kids actually touch is World Cup winners medal outside the training ground sums him up!

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Reports were that the club was so hacked off with Arsenal for trying to engineer the Caicedo transfer after being told "not for sale" that we won't be doing any further business with them for some time.
It’s a nice thought but ultimately if there comes a time that we’re ready to sell a player and Arsenal bid what we want, all will be forgotten

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Move over GOSBTS - we’ve found our new club anthem. And it’s beautiful/terrible.
Quite a few years ago I used that song on a YT video I made, and the powers that be promptly shut my YT account down for copyright infringement, and refused to reinstate it. I lost all my videos, I don't delete videos from my PC any more. As it happens, I still have the single.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here