[Albion] Oh Alexis...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We all know deep down he won't be with us forever, but what a pro and a true gent

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If the masses could learn and sing that song it would sound pretty epic, like our version of that Sheffield greasy chip butty song

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Quite a few years ago I used that song on a YT video I made, and the powers that be promptly shut my YT account down for copyright infringement, and refused to reinstate it. I lost all my videos, I don't delete videos from my PC any more. As it happens, I still have the single.
I got permission from Johnny Wakelin to use it on the version I made on YouTube (Bozza linked to it in an old thread above). It sounds to me like Ali Mac's social folks have used my recording (crackles and all! - My record is in terrible condition).

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If the masses could learn and sing that song it would sound pretty epic, like our version of that Sheffield greasy chip butty song
I think we could do a version of it, even if it was just a simple "Where seagulls fly, there stannd I". On repeat.

I know it's a naff song, but it does give me goosebumps.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thats an interesting one. My vote would probably go to March but there are about 5 or 6 players in the running.

If it’s a public vote, then I expect Mitoma will win due to his global profile.
Last few league games plus the cup like to hugely influence the outcome……..completely agree 5/6 in the running atm, with cases able to be made for even more. On my list Caicedo, Ali Mac, Groß, Dunk, March, Veltman, Mitoma…….but a load of Fergie goals now for example could easily swing it. Shows how strong the team/squad ethic is that there are so many up there. Remarkable stuff.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Move over.........

gary-mcallister-misses-the-chance-to-equalise-with-a-penalty-shot-EMWPCT.jpg

Cos there's a new Mac in town!!!!!!! 🤗

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Many of us can remember being there when Beckham made his debut - I'm so pleased I can say I was there when Alexis made his debut
I believe you are referring to the Manchester United debut of David Blackham :) ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports