Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OG's Starting Eleven

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Watford at home he was awful, and i was in the front row giving him and Spanish Dave words of encouragement. Dave seemed to take onboard what i was saying where as KLL, hopeless!

He was the best of a bad bunch against Watford I thought. Our only dangerous looking attacking option and won us the penalty.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watford at home he was awful, and i was in the front row giving him and Spanish Dave words of encouragement. Dave seemed to take onboard what i was saying where as KLL, hopeless!

I think people judge him on different criteria. I'll see him have an awful game, poor final ball time and time again, failing to beat his marker, bad first touch etc, and I'll come on here and see 7s and 8s with the comments "looked busy" "only one who looked like doing anything" "tricky". Wingers are ALL about end product, and should be judged almost entirely on it.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Got a lot of time for calde. But he is not an adequate LB at championship level. Gives away yellow cards when he shouldn't. Wouldn't mind seeing chicksen in for Leeds but I still believe we are a LB, CM and a winger from a complete squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here