Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Thread - Woking v Brighton and Hove Albion - FA Cup 1st Round Replay****

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Why? We've got the nearest thing to a bye to the third round its possible to have. Should really be able to overcome this lot and move on.

A lot of people were mentioning how bad extra time is and I wondered who would rather we lost than have to play another half hour

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-1 after 90 minutes , this is bringing back memories of how we used to play 15 years ago. :down:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Could ruin our promotion push before Xmas, losing at brizzle and scc will trash our season, were gonna be shattered. Miracle fortnight needed :(

Ohh FFS get a grip, if we get an expected win against a mid table side and maybe a point against SCC how would that be a "miracle"

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
wouldn't be a bad idea to put Batti and Bennett in the middle to support Murray and play Hart out wide. Tanno surely can't last another 30 minutes

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Glad I've got ESPN...............at least I thought I was! Lots of passing, but getting nowhere in the final third, no lots of hoof-ball.............oh dear, I wish we were NEVER on live TV!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Could ruin our promotion push before Xmas, losing at brizzle and scc will trash our season, were gonna be shattered. Miracle fortnight needed :(

Get a grip, they're professional footballers & at the peak of fitness, 2 games a week shouldn't be a problem.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They've taken us to the bottom of the well apparently!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He really is shit these days! Mind you the whole team is shit tonight!

"These days"?? Let's be honest, bar four or five cameo sub appearances in a quite shockingly bad side two years ago, he hasn't been up to it for a lot longer than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here