Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Thread - Woking v Brighton and Hove Albion - FA Cup 1st Round Replay****

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Job done really but can't help think it would have been wiser to have put out the first team in the first place, hope we do against United.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Job done really but can't help think it would have been wiser to have put out the first team in the first place, hope we do against United.

What game were you watching? Replace Taricco and Hart and you've got a league 1 starting line up out there. And after Hartlepool, hopefully saturday will include Brezovan.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What game were you watching? Replace Taricco and Hart and you've got a league 1 starting line up out there. And after Hartlepool, hopefully saturday will include Brezovan.

I meant the first match when we made six changes and more importantly left Bennett out.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I find it quite ironic that it was probably our lack of caring and apathy towards this competition that eventually got us through. (A set of more relaxed penalties I've not seen) :laugh:
Very good point. :lol:

Trouble is it was a load of unnessecary bother, in both matches we've been casuaul and well below par but in doing so we've had to play the maximum posssible amount of football and just maybe disrupted our rythm in the league. So by not caring we've caused ourselves more problems than if we'd just played properly to start with.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Very good point. :lol:

Trouble is it was a load of unnessecary bother, in both matches we've been casuaul and well below par but in doing so we've had to play the maximum posssible amount of football and just maybe disrupted our rythm in the league. So by not caring we've caused ourselves more problems than if we'd just played properly to start with.

That

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here