Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Thread - Woking v Brighton and Hove Albion - FA Cup 1st Round Replay****

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
There's just no clever midfield play, no spark to create something from nothing. We really need to strengthen this week. The passing game isn't going well and I am really concerned Gus' tinkering in the first game has mucked up our rhythm. Glad we have the Rovers game on Saturday to try and get going again

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
İbrahim Tatlıses;3808090 said:
Umm... it's not that bad?

Woking are well up for this, but we're still dominating. We lack the end product, that's all.

Bennett's having a poor game which doesn't help.

I think we are playing well. Passing well just lacking the end product like you say. Woking is always going to be hard, they have absolutely nothing to lose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you get 1 goal they will fold and you can counter.

I suspect you're right, the problem is we have one striker who needs someone else to play off, and the other one a bloke in his mid thirties whose last goal was in....at a guess....2006?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Anyone get the impression Gus has refused to tell ESPN his tactics/HT team-talk, and so they've had to go to the Woking manager twice? :lolol:

stmarys

Nov 16, 2010
I suspect you're right, the problem is we have one striker who needs someone else to play off, and the other one a bloke in his mid thirties whose last goal was in....at a guess....2006?
I fancy that right back cauldron to score, wish we had signed him

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here