Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Thread - Woking v Brighton and Hove Albion - FA Cup 1st Round Replay****

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Forget the fact it is the FA cup, we need to get some momentum and confidence back after the last two games. Come on Brighton, SORT IT OUT.

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Greer has been awful today, probablly worst player on the pitch, keeps on giving ball away, being owned by big elvis hammond, and obviously gave away a foul in the box that the ref somehow missed.

I still reckon we'll win after the break though

stmarys

Nov 16, 2010
COME ON BRIGHTON, COME ON!

Our passing game just doesn't look the same compared to at Charlton and Peterborough. Are they just not allowing us the space or are we rushing/panicing...?

Hart off - Murray on?
Or Baz? Batepiedi?...

We had to bring the big guns on (Lambert & Barnard) to get past the 1st round,
Gus has tried but I think you need Murray on

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Very suprised Baz and Batti haven't been given this one.
They must quietly be a little annoyed not to start.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The main problem is that Barnes isn't the same player when he's playing as a lone striker.

Which in this case, he might as well be. Cannot see who's going to score us a goal.

I honestly don't care about the FA Cup, far rather concentrate on our league form, but after losing at the weekend, it wouldn't be great morale wise to dip out here.

This. Barnes is a player that is dangerous when playing off a leading striker such as Murray. OGH is forcing him to lead the line as he seems so past it I'm afraid to say. Very surprised not to see Agdestein not featured again. If we are going to play a weaker side, why not feature players that have a future instead of people who are playing out the last year or two of their careers? :shrug:

Plus I would get smith on the left hand side and swap Bennett back to the right. We have only got one dangerous outlet at the moment and that is Bennett. If we get smith on we may be able to stretch them and push forward with less reliance on Elliot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are Woking playing the same strategy that Hartlepool used ?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Not the greatest half of football I've ever seen!
Come on Albion, show this lot how it's done

stmarys

Nov 16, 2010
I think the biggest mistake Gus had made was changing a winning team before!
I saw Pardew do it for us last season and it has a knock on effect.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Hart has been complete rubbish and Barnes not much better. Dicker might as well have had a red shirt on the amount of passes he has given them. In my opinion he gives the ball away every week more times than he finds one of our players, but there are people that think he is great so it is all about opinions. I think Tarricco has done ok, considering the way the regular defenders are playing. Nobody coming out of this with credit. Changes needed for second half. RANT OVER:lolol::lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OGH has played better than Barnesy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here