Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
its precisely 3244 - I was in there and the bloke with the luxuriant muttonchops said he'd just counted them...

edit: he also said they were likely to go on sale tomorrow to STs, online only.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
its precisely 3244 - I was in there and the bloke with the luxuriant muttonchops said he'd just counted them...

edit: he also said they were likely to go on sale tomorrow to STs, online only.

Weird i was in there at the same time, he seemed quite proud he had counted them all

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Anyone know where to park for this game? Seems like there isn't much available.

There are car parks open, but it will be packed around there for this one. Best bet is to get the train in to be honest, or use the Park and Ride - come off the M27 at Junction 8, follow the A3024 and follow the signs.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There are car parks open, but it will be packed around there for this one. Best bet is to get the train in to be honest, or use the Park and Ride - come off the M27 at Junction 8, follow the A3024 and follow the signs.

We used this Park and ride last year.

£5 for each car, there was a bus waiting when we got there, dropped us off at the away entrance.

Came out of the stadium, and there were loads of buses waiting to take us back and got us to the Park and Ride in no time at all. Very efficient, and would recommend it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We used this Park and ride last year.

£5 for each car, there was a bus waiting when we got there, dropped us off at the away entrance.

Came out of the stadium, and there were loads of buses waiting to take us back and got us to the Park and Ride in no time at all. Very efficient, and would recommend it.

Thanks, so are there away fans only park and rides? Sounds good if there are.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Anyone know where to park for this game? Seems like there isn't much available.

Get off at junction 8 follow signs towards Bitterne and after a mile or two you'll cross the big metal bridge. Immediately after the bridge take a sharp right so you are practically coming back on yourself and there's parking there for a fiver.

I always tend to park around this area which is just east of SMS meaning I can get back to Bton after the game quicker. If you are getting to Soton early, park in this area, walk accross to the pub side of the town for pre drinks then after the game you can hop skip to your car and away before the traffic builds up.

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
To be honest, I thought it was 10% (3,200) myself but last season we only gave Leeds 2,400 odd even though they had asked for the full allocation. Atmosphere tends to be better at SMS when the away support has the full 10% anyway. I look forward to it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thanks, so are there away fans only park and rides? Sounds good if there are.

The Park and ride described, at Bursledon is for away fans. :thumbsup:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Get off at junction 8 follow signs towards Bitterne and after a mile or two you'll cross the big metal bridge. Immediately after the bridge take a sharp right so you are practically coming back on yourself and there's parking there for a fiver.

I always tend to park around this area which is just east of SMS meaning I can get back to Bton after the game quicker. If you are getting to Soton early, park in this area, walk accross to the pub side of the town for pre drinks then after the game you can hop skip to your car and away before the traffic builds up.

I meant take a sharp left after the bridge. :facepalm:

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
From the OS:

Tuesday 23rd November. St Mary's. Kick-Off 7.45pm.

Albion have received a total allocation of 3250 tickets for the League One clash at Southampton, and as the club expects the allocation to sell out, tickets will initially be made available to season ticket holders (Gold members) on a one-ticket-per-member basis, with further priority periods for Blue and White members.

Gold Members
To encourage supporters to purchase via the web, tickets will be available to season ticket holders online (with no booking fee being charged for online purchases for this fixture only) or by postal application from 12 noon on Thursday 4th November; they will be on sale to season ticket holders only via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901 and in person at the Albion ticket office from 9.30am on Monday 8th November.

Blue Members and Young Seagulls
Any unsold tickets will go on sale to Blue members from 9.30am on Tuesday 9th November. Blue members can buy tickets online, in person from the Albion ticket office or via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901 - although during busy periods the quickest and easiest way for supporters to purchase is online.

White Members
Any unsold tickets will go on sale to White members from 9.30am on Wednesday 10th November. Blue members can buy tickets online, in person from the Albion ticket office or via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901 - although during busy periods the quickest and easiest way for supporters to purchase is online.

For any queries concerning Fan Numbers please email tickets@bhafc.co.uk. NB: You will receive an auto-response on receipt of your email, but we can not process ticket purchases by email request.

Please note that to purchase an away ticket for ANY Albion match you must be a Gold, Blue, White or Young Seagulls member (find out more about memberships). Maximum of one ticket per member. The club strongly recommends that supporters wishing to attend ANY Albion match always purchase their tickets in advance.

Prices:
Adult: £22
Over-60s: £17
Under-21s: £17 (NUS card required at purchase and entry)
Under-17s: £10
Under-13s: £8

Family Offers (not available online):
Adult + Under-17: £30
Adult + Under-13: £28
Adult + Under-9: £22

Ambulant disabled/ wheelchair user tickets are available, at the prices listed above. A free companion ticket is avaiable. Please contact the Albion ticket office direct for further details.

Directions to St Mary's are available from Southampton's official website.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Interesting you chose the last 6 form table - we're top of the last 4 and last 8 form tables :)

Either way Saints and Albion are 1st and 2nd for the past 6 and past 8 so should be an encounter with the quality of football fit for the upper regions of the championship.

Just dont expect us to be as shit as the corresponding fixture last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here