Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
when are tickets available for us SUPERFANS who only went to Chalrton this season?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
where is Southampton?

Are we seriously going to have a sticky thread for every away game?

The mods may as well start a sticky for every subject of the day and be done with it. Save anyone ever having to start a thread ever again.

I think it's a good idea, keep it all together instead of 20 different threads

Where do we eat/drink/shit

who's on the 6.51/7.37/8.02 etc etc

please can we sell out/are we gonna sell out?

how many tickets will we get?/..have we sold/ spoke to a bloke in the ticket office this morning...

who's leaving from Lancing/Littlehampton/Eastbourne/Ulan fuckin Bator etc etc etc

and so on

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think it's a good idea, keep it all together instead of 20 different threads

Where do we eat/drink/shit

who's on the 6.51/7.37/8.02 etc etc

please can we sell out/are we gonna sell out?

how many tickets will we get?/..have we sold/ spoke to a bloke in the ticket office this morning...

who's leaving from Lancing/Littlehampton/Eastbourne/Ulan fuckin Bator etc etc etc

and so on

FACT is someone will start a new thread reagardless of stickies at the top, its just the way forums on the inernet work i'm afraid!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It is an experiment. If it doesn't work we will stop it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I like it, and when ticket details are announced an admin can change the first post to show it rather than it being posted half way through the thread.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im going straight from work, so catching the train from Lancing and meeting my scumhampton brother who is flying in from Gurnsey for the game. :bounce::rave: We will be 10 ponits clear at the top by then, it seems an anti climax to go to be honest.................. Nahhhh :albion2:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
How much would you like to bet? :lolol:

If you want to stand outside and listen to the match on the radio, be my guest. I have it on good authority that you will be sitting - especially as you are in the section right next to the control room. Those that don't will be ejected "to encourage the others". And yes, that will mean multiple ejections followed by banning orders of three to five matches. If you cause more problems you will be in the cells under the stands. It really is that simple.

Your ticket says "sit". The ground regulations say "sit". You will be asked to "sit". Why would you feel the need to show how big and clever you can be by getting ejected because you didn't understand something that I can train a dog to do in less than 90 minutes?

Stand when we score, stand when they have someone sent off, stand when they have a last minute equaliser disallowed for no good reason, but for the sake of safety, sit down when you don't need to. I will try and find the video which shows what happens when people don't sit and the back row takes a tumble forwards. Until the FA sees sense and provides a safe, controlled standing area, the only people who will end up getting hurt are those at the front, not the big boys at the back.

The only reason the Northam End stands is that they were not stopped when the ground was first built - therefore they have not been trained. It's a problem that is being addressed from a couple of different fronts. You are in the ground for a matter of hours - enjoy the match rather than trying to be difficult.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I shall put it to a vote and allow NSC to speak on the subject.

that was also done, what have you only JUST joined NSC or something ??? :lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If you want to stand outside and listen to the match on the radio, be my guest. I have it on good authority that you will be sitting - especially as you are in the section right next to the control room. Those that don't will be ejected "to encourage the others". And yes, that will mean multiple ejections followed by banning orders of three to five matches. If you cause more problems you will be in the cells under the stands. It really is that simple.

Your ticket says "sit". The ground regulations say "sit". You will be asked to "sit". Why would you feel the need to show how big and clever you can be by getting ejected because you didn't understand something that I can train a dog to do in less than 90 minutes?

Stand when we score, stand when they have someone sent off, stand when they have a last minute equaliser disallowed for no good reason, but for the sake of safety, sit down when you don't need to. I will try and find the video which shows what happens when people don't sit and the back row takes a tumble forwards. Until the FA sees sense and provides a safe, controlled standing area, the only people who will end up getting hurt are those at the front, not the big boys at the back.

The only reason the Northam End stands is that they were not stopped when the ground was first built - therefore they have not been trained. It's a problem that is being addressed from a couple of different fronts. You are in the ground for a matter of hours - enjoy the match rather than trying to be difficult.

Do you actually believe any of that or have you just become brainwashed by your job? I thought you were more of a common sense person rather than some of the health and safety nazi type stewards who post on here.

Trying to be difficult!! I think you'll find people are trying to enjoy themselves at a leisure activity which they've paid to do. If stewards just kept their noses out of it every week and let people stand I bet there'd be virtually no problems. In fact you can prove it - since St Marys opened how many fans in the northern end have injured themselves, there must be some figures?

I'd like to see the video, I bet it's not at a british ground with backs on the seats but at a foreign ground with the rows of benches - those things do pose a hazard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here