Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official: Oscar Garcia HEAD COACH

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 12h

Oscar Garcia, el nuevo entrenador del Brighton. Sigue la (tardía) invasión de la Armada

My Spanish isn't perfect, but doesn't that say something about the Spanish Armada invading at last? :lolol:

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
A very exciting appointment, no guarantees of success but with his background you'd think that he knows what he's doing. I just hope that he's not stubborn and has a plan B when needed.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
And also part of team Oscar will be head fitness coach Juan Torrijo Navaro and assistant head coach Ruben Martinez Caballero!

Navaro spent 16 years in this role at Valencia prior to going to Maccabi Tel Aviv and Caballero spent several years involved in Barcas reserve team set ups before a playing career in the lower tiers of Spanish footy as a goalie, prior to joining Oscar at Maccabi he was involved with Barca's youth set up.

Could this get any flairier?

Who will be the first Barca youngster to come here permanently or on loan I wonder?!

Sounds promising doesn't it?!!

Welcome Oscar.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Looks like a bit of the jigsaw is falling into place where we play a bit of football in the final third. Might cheer up the gloommeisters around me at t'Amex :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And to think we only started looking for a new manager on monday according to Mr Bloom ,,,still we had been looking for a head coach a lot longer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here