Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Official NSC Dog Bore Thread

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
My neighbours dog was yelping at 4.50am the other morning, not once did they say stop, or even let it back in the house. You're right selfish dicks.
I actually followed a car today swerving all over the road, as I got closer I saw why, the lady had her pet pooch in her lap between her and the steering wheel, this was on a 60mph road. Then blow me down with another 10 miles of driving I followed a car full of dogs and two humans, one in the back and one driving. One dog was hanging out of the passengers side window and very nearly being thrown into the road while going around roundabouts, the woman driving was all over the place.
Surely this has to be illegal?
It is. Your dog has to be under control in a car. We have a dog seat belt, one end clicks into the seat belt thing in the car and the other clips onto the dog harness.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
On a balmy summer's evening, birds are singing and a tranquil peace fills the air.

Oh no, some selfish dick thinks it's OK to let his mutt sound off for 10 minutes because 'it's him having fun and it hurts nobody'.

Message mate....nobody else wants to hear your dog.
And another thing, fox owners! Completely irresponsible letting their foxes shag all night waking the whole neighbourhood up with their high pitch whining and grunting.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It is. Your dog has to be under control in a car. We have a dog seat belt, one end clicks into the seat belt thing in the car and the other clips onto the dog harness.
This.
I have a proper harness with a seat belt clip for my dog if she goes in my van, my wife has a cage in the car for the dog.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I thought it could be, as usual owners with lack of control, causing havoc in the pooch world. I had a lady say to me, just this Sunday while drinking a pint in a beer garden " if my dog keeps pestering you, please just swing your foot towards him and say go away Bruce."
Yes he had bitten the postman just last week. Some of the COVID dog owners are just out of control, what chance does the owner have? By the way Bruce kept bothering everyone.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I thought it could be, as usual owners with lack of control, causing havoc in the pooch world. I had a lady say to me, just this Sunday while drinking a pint in a beer garden " if my dog keeps pestering you, please just swing your foot towards him and say go away Bruce."
Yes he had bitten the postman just last week. Some of the COVID dog owners are just out of control, what chance does the owner have? By the way Bruce kept bothering everyone.
It’s ridiculous, we were in a pub last week eating and someone’s dog sat by our table begging for food, eventually they walked round to find it.

We went to Whitby last half term and there were so many dogs it was unbelievable, hopefully these covid owners won’t replace them and in a decade or so things can get back to normal

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Stop reading NSC and play
1685515378565.jpeg

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
It’s ridiculous, we were in a pub last week eating and someone’s dog sat by our table begging for food, eventually they walked round to find it.

We went to Whitby last half term and there were so many dogs it was unbelievable, hopefully these covid owners won’t replace them and in a decade or so things can get back to normal
Let's hope so, hopeful I will make a decade out also!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Take mine to the pub sometimes. He stays on the lead and has to sit. Any excessive barking and we leave. And he’s a young, male cockapoo, which is pretty much the dictionary definition of mental.

That said, did you not bother with the OP on this thread or did you just think “f**k it, I’ll just vomit that thought out here anyway”? Feel free to start a thread on something you enjoy so we can all post on it about how shit it is 👍

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That said, did you not bother with the OP on this thread or did you just think “f**k it, I’ll just vomit that thought out here anyway”? Feel free to start a thread on something you enjoy so we can all post on it about how shit it is 👍
To be fair his post is super boring and it’s about dogs, having checked the thread title I think he just about gets away with it😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here