Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Official NSC Dog Bore Thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I came home to this little rat 3 weeks ago. (Mrs Q idea)

He’s lovely though. You can see her attempts to pretty up out Jack Russell failed so she’s now got her lap dog. I can’t believe the Jack doesn’t kill him because she loves a scrap but she tolerates him and he even pinched her titbits and he’s only 16 weeks

Attachments

• f01db8d1-f622-4232-9241-301b88e6bd66.jpeg
    f01db8d1-f622-4232-9241-301b88e6bd66.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 62

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Me and Mrs Q call him Solly. Mainly so I can sing the Solly March song in an Italian accent but my son insists Pablo is a better name for the cheeky chihuahua.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I came home to this little rat 3 weeks ago. (Mrs Q idea)

He’s lovely though. You can see her attempts to pretty up out Jack Russell failed so she’s now got her lap dog. I can’t believe the Jack doesn’t kill him because she loves a scrap but she tolerates him and he even pinched her titbits and he’s only 16 weeks

Your Jack Russell has a look on her face that says 'Really' 'WTF is this?'

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The summer is a good time to get a puppy, spend all day in the garden with them.
Cleaning shit off carpets mid winter isn't fun. Neither is the lingering aroma.

this ole bird has been with use just shy of a year . . . . Since I lost my step Dad , if she makes it to the 30th, she's booked in to the pooch parlour for a nail job, rinse and set. . . . To celebrate her 13th.

Attachments

• IMG_2128.jpeg
    IMG_2128.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 42

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
View attachment 162151View attachment 162151Waiting for . . . . the fixtures, next season to start, who we’ll be playing in Europe, oh, and my passport!
I managed to get a passport for mine despite the brexit debacle.

You still need the expensive single trip certificate but we then got EU passports lasting 3 years for our three dogs in Germany.

Additional vaccinations required as the same EU vaccination has to be administered by an EU vet. £230 for three dogs lasting 3 years vs £630 for a single trip for three dogs.

Can't be done in France because vets there are only allowed to certify the same vaccine fur one year.

I'll jot be taking them to trips in Europe watching the Albion though!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not my dogs but first Sister’s for whom I am the go to dog sitter and a friend’s newly acquired puppy.

- posting because the news is shite isn’t it, bent politicians, environmental destruction by a warmongering despot and day 6 of being in an isolation room with no windows to the outside world is wearing thin, I can’t see the sky and I needed some dog therapy ( I have had two of my own over the years though if that counts, both from pups and sadly both long gone but hope that legitimises my contribution 😉) -

- first is Kipper, a Grande Basset Griffin Verndeen (GBGV) with me in a park in London back in February before I got sick and then there’s Dora, a Labradoodle puppy just had injections - photo sent to me yesterday and a very new addition to my ‘ dog friends’ and whom I’ve yet to meet 🙂

IMG_0953.jpeg

IMG_8228.jpeg

EDIT - if she looks guilty it’s because she had just chewed through the hosepipe that the kids were using to top
up the paddling pool yesterday 🙄

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not on a wind up or looking for attention but the first 2 breeds you listed are responsible for several deaths of babies / young children over the last few years and caused some serious injuries to a fair few adults too .

Not a breed of dog I would want anywhere near children period . It’s also in my view usually the ‘wrong type ‘ of people that own dogs like that .

Please spare me the daft as a brush line , they can turn highly aggressive and dangerous in the blink of an eye .

And whilst it’s true to say any dog can suddenly turn it is an animal after all , the majority of other dogs with the exception of dogs like German shepherd and Rottweilers are not built powerfully enough in their jaw area to kill easily .

I think these types of dogs should be banned .

And yes I do know a small child that was seriously hurt by an American pit bull .

WTF ! I've no idea how I missed your views on dangerous dogs and the wrong types of owners but you were so right about Frankie's Baskerville,she let it off lead on purpose on the beach and after eating all the children started frothing so bad she then drank the whole Irish sea because she is so dangerous big and vicious because she's owned by that terrible woman! You absolute Goblin Teasmaid.

Any views on the Jack Russell type of owner? You know the breed responsible for more attacks on humans and other dogs in the UK? Actually don't bother I'll probably see the sentence but they're a lot smaller in there somewhere 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_20230624_172216.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here