[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
After the unexpected euphoria of last week, back to earth with a crash for Seattle.

The kind of performance we feared this season will be. Ineffective and weak in almost every department. Not much to cheer about, even the one play that was outstanding - an incredible one hand catch by DK Metcalf - got called back for some irrelevant technicality in the line of scrimmage.

Some great games elsewhere though, with the Dolphins comeback pretty special.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Part of me is delighted that we smashed the Colts.

The other part of me is annoyed we didn't beat Washington last week.

Understandable, but all we wanted was to be competitive this year, 1-1 could so easily have been 2-0 but we’re actually resembling a competent team. The difference between Pederson and Meyer is a joke.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders bomb again

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Saw it being built.

Really jealous, would love to go…

We just picked up “cheap” tickets at the back and the view was great

A23D663B-3FA1-4388-8E9B-564003940B96.jpeg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That was a ridiculous game including the final two plays. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Meh. Anything you can do the Browns can do better. (And by 'better' I mean 'worse'). The onside kick is worse than a Hail Mary in the 'Desperation Play' stakes and yet it worked against us.

EDIT: Yeah, and I saw the Raiders stadium being built as well. Having said I'm never going to Vegas again I may just have to. Glad you enjoyed it [MENTION=522]Kinky Gerbils[/MENTION]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Meh. Anything you can do the Browns can do better. (And by 'better' I mean 'worse'). The onside kick is worse than a Hail Mary in the 'Desperation Play' stakes and yet it worked against us.

EDIT: Yeah, and I saw the Raiders stadium being built as well. Having said I'm never going to Vegas again I may just have to. Glad you enjoyed it [MENTION=522]Kinky Gerbils[/MENTION]

Going to watch that game in a moment

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Broncos limp towards a win but not helping themselves. Delay of game penalties again and the crowd are now shouting out the play clock countdown. Also had to use a timeout because the punt returner wasn’t on the field with the rest of the punt team:nono:

It is incredible how inept Hackett has been - I have never seen the likes of it before. Unless he shows a marked improvement I wouldn't be shocked to see him sacked during the bye-week (in fact right after the Colts game). Dom Capers is a senior assistant with the Broncos and could step in as interim HC and Klint Kubiak is actually a decent OC and could be upgraded from QB coach to call the plays.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sickening contact helmet to helmet, friendly fire in the Buffalo - Tennessee game, Buffalo player taken off the field in an ambulance. Awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports