Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No matter which way the vote goes, everything will change

English laws for English folk for example

And maybe Wales joining in wanting more power

One Plaid Cymru politician has already been bleating about wanting more money from the UK.

I thought earlier that everything is going to change, maybe even proportional representation will now be fast tracked in?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
One Plaid Cymru politician has already been bleating about wanting more money from the UK.

I thought earlier that everything is going to change, maybe even proportional representation will now be fast tracked in?

More tax powers possibly, as I said, whatever happens in this vote, everything will change

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Regardless of the final result the politics of this country will see massive changes-long overdue in my opinion.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sadly some seem to relish the prospect of such an organisation. The bloodshed and terror should never be allowed to be repeated.

Of course, but if roughly 45% want Scotland to become independent now, and if Mr Cameron goes back on his vows to give Scotland more powers, that will increase massively, with a high chance of violence

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would like to snuggle up with Sarah Smith.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
F*****g Gove. Hate him. Almost as much as I hate Dianne "patronising hypocrite" Abbott.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here