Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
KLL can play full back and Hammers can move back if needed
set up to win the match and win well with the best two attacking full backs in the league

still see this as a 0-2win to the Albion

There is a correction to the subs list , Spanish Dave is now on the bench instead of LuaLua

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No Bridge, no El Abd, no defenders on the bench and Ryan sodding Harley.

In Gus We Trust, but...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Im keeping faith that Gus knows more than me and see's the players everyday!

In Gus we trust.

Seagulls

:albion2:

All I can say is Barnes must be outstanding in training then, so outstanding that what he does in the actual game doesn't matter. All that fuss that Gus made after last Saturday, then he does as he suggested by changing the team on Tuesday, we win comfortably although not a grea performance. So what does he do, drops the front line and brings the golden child back in..outstanding Gus, that's real man/player management.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
FFS, half of you lot on here are beaten before we kick off.
Have a bit of faith, and get behind the boys

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
All I can say is Barnes must be outstanding in training then, so outstanding that what he does in the actual game doesn't matter. All that fuss that Gus made after last Saturday, then he does as he suggested by changing the team on Tuesday, we win comfortably although not a grea performance. So what does he do, drops the front line and brings the golden child back in..outstanding Gus, that's real man/player management.

except it isnt exactly like that, Hoskins is still in and we all agree that he's good at holding the ball up. Barnes is giving us some extra strength on the left side as Bridge & Painter are out...

but i guess you cant see that through the moaning glasses!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
except it isnt exactly like that, Hoskins is still in and we all agree that he's good at holding the ball up. Barnes is giving us some extra strength on the left side as Bridge & Painter are out...

but i guess you cant see that through the moaning glasses!

Of course I can see that, but it's a negative selection. I've said all along if we look to contain and worry to much about them we will lose. I hope i'm wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here