Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Crofts and Dicker can be used in defence if need be.

Not well at all though and seeing as Palace's main strengths lie in attack, Calderon at LB and no defensive cover whatsoever fills me with no confidence at all. This would have been a perfect game for Vincelot

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
He couldn't wait to get Barnes back in,,,,yeah yeah yeah we all know about the defencive side of the argument, but it's a negative selection when we should be going there to attack. And how the f**k does Harley get back on the bench???

you be carfeul, your get linched.

But I agree, setting up to suit the way Palace play, we change to suit them. But in Gus I trust. comeonboys.com

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He couldn't wait to get Barnes back in,,,,yeah yeah yeah we all know about the defencive side of the argument, but it's a negative selection when we should be going there to attack. And how the f**k does Harley get back on the bench???

Absolutely heart breaking isn't it. He's set up to nick a point.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Harley to come off the bench, get a 98th minute winner for us and become an unlikely instant Albion hero......................................or maybe not.

In Gus we trust. But am keeping a few things crossed too.

Got a feeling the Ref is gonna be very important today. He needs to be strict but fair.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
KLL can play full back and Hammers can move back if needed
set up to win the match and win well with the best two attacking full backs in the league

still see this as a 0-2win to the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here