Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Match Thread - Brighton vs Millwall - The Den - 3PM****

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Chris Wood playing for them! Henderson dropped to the bench!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Great turn out and great atmosphere. Found myself sitting next to the legendary Mr Camberwell Carrot.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The ref has said we are not allowed to use our green tape because it's not the same green as our shirts :facepalm:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The ref has said we are not allowed to use our green tape because it's not the same green as our shirts :facepalm:

burk...........not you .........him

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Hopefully Ashley will act like less of a total petulant cock now he has his starting place back. Bit of an issue that, if he's going to make himself useless as a sub through an attitude problem (it seems he still will do his job when thrown on, but with a flavouring of hyper-aggressive lashing-out)...

This said, I still think the combination of continuously proving his doubters wrong and his service to the cause so far makes him a candidate to become a bit of an Albion ledge. Is he there yet? Answers on the back of a postcard. Or right here in this thread I suppose, if you like.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great turn out and great atmosphere. Found myself sitting next to the legendary Mr Camberwell Carrot.

Give 'em a shout for me.

(I haven no idea who Camberwell Carrot is).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here