**** Official Match Thread - Brighton and Hove Albion v Peterborough United****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Chris Wood ....not the tubby slouch everybody thought ,taken time to settle ......sign him up GUS

close by Muzza

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza leaps like a salmon but the ball goes over.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2-0 half time , more of the same in the 2nd half please.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I can almost picture Barnes on in last 15 mins and scoring

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Although the Watford tie was not everyone's favourite draw from the hat, i think it is a pretty good one, a true test for us.and one i fancy we can give a very good account of ourselves in. Derby may be struggling but still a 3-0 ht lead is good

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Huds second at the mo.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
No, but the other half has grown increasingly fed up with football recently. She's already gone off to bed in a huff. Every second I spend sat at my computer is more cause for her to be a mood tomorrow. :-S

Being in the same time zone - I appreciate your predicament - My other half is not a local so she was well warned that some nights she would have to share me with 11 honest men.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Just went onto the Sheff Wed forum Owlstalk and found this gem of a quote:

'With Seaweed winning, we are 3 points outside the play offs. Unfortunately with our inconsistency, I think now they are too far for us to catch. It is frustrating really, as Brighton really aren't that good. '

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I know its half time & we shouldn't count our chickens but i was so nervous about the game today. Think they will throw everything at us second half if they get the chance so it'll be down to us to control the game like we have been & try snatching another one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports