Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official Match Thread - Brighton and Hove Albion v Peterborough United****

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Rochdale v Bournemouth midweek will be interesting now, Rochdale will really be looking to win to take them to the edge of play-offs, a Bournemouth defeat would be very handy thanks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scout from Torquay ? are they after Holroyd ?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Five of the next six league games for Saints are away!

Tranmere v Southampton, 15:00
Exeter v Southampton, 19:45
Peterborough v Southampton, 17:20
Southampton v Carlisle, 15:00
Rochdale v Southampton, 15:00
Hartlepool v Southampton, 19:45

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Five of the next six league games for Saints are away!

Tranmere v Southampton, 15:00
Exeter v Southampton, 19:45
Peterborough v Southampton, 17:20
Southampton v Carlisle, 15:00
Rochdale v Southampton, 15:00
Hartlepool v Southampton, 19:45

True, but they won their last away game 6-0....

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
True, but they won their last away game 6-0....

lol, yes i considered that point! I reckon Hartlepool and Exeter games will be tough, despite the latter losing at home today, and Posh can be a 4-4 draw!!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Just back from the game - and another great performance (for 60 mins). So the initial typo did not bring any bad luck !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dutch Albion fan calling FDM Michael Kuipers :ohmy:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good game today....we scored 3 without really playing spectacularily, we knocked it about well...But second half, they had a go and if we are honest with ourselves, they should have come away with a point.

Still 3 points more towards the Championship. ( and Town playing well to get 4)

Good saturday!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good game today....we scored 3 without really playing spectacularily, we knocked it about well...But second half, they had a go and if we are honest with ourselves, they should have come away with a point.

Hardly.
We had an indifferent last half an hour, but the game was well wrapped up by then. A couple of scares as they went into kitchen-sink mode, but they were nowhere near deserving a point from that game.

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
I just got back. Very impressed with Noone to say the lest, he's going to be a real gem in our squad. Upset by the last 20 minutes, but hey ho, 3-1 win against a good team so I can't complain!
Oh and Elliot, don't go!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We looked nervous for the first 20 minutes or so. Peterborough were not playing into our hands and we were having to change our game plan with a far more direct style. I genuinely thought that we were going to go behind at some point and it was an utter relief when we scored twice in quick succession.

By no means a vintage performance, but we got the early advantage and we now sit pretty again with a game or two to spare on our rivals.

The belief and spirit is there. If we manage to hold onto that then I do feel we stand a good chance of escaping League One. We have been lucky with injuries thus far. Let's hope Mr Ring will continue the good work of Mr Joyce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here