**** Official Match Thread - Brighton and Hove Albion v Peterborough United****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Q: Why are the Albion like David Beckham?
A: They're always f***ing Posh.

3 luvvly points coming our way. Suck that Saints!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Andrew Crofts link with Norwich as well, Crofty will probably tell Bennett how good it is up there! I can hear the interview now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think I'd keep Elliott, very difficult to replace him......how many assists now? 20?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Hands off our Elliott you Norwich bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that was rude. I just don't want him to go so bad :( Corner!!! Greer fantastic 50-yard pass to Noone who wins a corner. Sounds like we are playing well!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
•21:55
Free kick awarded for a foul by Craig Mackail-Smith on Adam El-Abd. Adam El-Abd restarts play with the free kick.

•26:43
Unfair challenge on Adam El-Abd by Craig Mackail-Smith results in a free kick. Matthew Sparrow takes the direct free kick

Just shows how far the lad has come. In the old days it would be him making the fouls and trying to take out his man.

Now he's so good his man is trying to do it to him! :D

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Good work. Sounds like I'll be able to get to bed at half time safe in the knowledge we'll still be SITTING PRETTY at the top with nice cushion under us.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
another one before half time would be very nice to get a decent cushion - apparently the wind is playing a big part?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports